Road to Skinny

Options
Ok so it really cool to put my hand on my chin and actually feel my chin:noway:!! When ever i think about "bad food" i think "do i want this more than i want success?" And its ALWAYS NO!!! I love it:happy: results!!! Ok so i'm really pumped about this!

Replies

• Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Ok so it really cool to put my hand on my chin and actually feel my chin:noway:!! When ever i think about "bad food" i think "do i want this more than i want success?" And its ALWAYS NO!!! I love it:happy: results!!! Ok so i'm really pumped about this!
  • yadiraj82
    yadiraj82 Posts: 23
    Options
    :smile:
  • reallysteve
    Options
    yeah thinking about BAD FOOD is easier to avoid when you remember you have to put that number in your calculator. Nicer to have a good number in the total column. Way to go keep it up!
    :wink:
  • chknuout2
    chknuout2 Posts: 17
    Options
    good for you!! I like it that now I only see 1 chin on me (and no turkey neck...yeaaaa) ...and can see my collarbones...starting to get more toned and defined all over...everybody keep up the good work ..don't give up. Gotta work hard for what you want...nothing comes easy...but the rewards will be worth all the effort. :bigsmile: