Big hips

Becca21
Becca21 Posts: 361 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi all!
I just need some advice on what excersise are best for inch loss on your hips.

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Losing fat, no matter which part of the body it's from, is all about burning calories, there's no way to spot reduce. Cardio cardio cardio, the more intense, the better.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    CARDIO!!!!!!! I totally agree with SHBoss, He really know his stuff when it comes to fitness and health.:bigsmile:
  • Hello fellow big hipped sister! I have the same issue!!
    I did however get some inspiration when I watched the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. There was a girl who had more hips than the rest of them (lets keep in mind that she was still very thin, but she still had hips, but they were beautiful!). My hopes are that as I lose weight, i will eventually lose some of the fat around my hips and reveal the beutiful hips i know have to be there!
    So keep going and keep losing weight!
    You cant choose where you lose weight, so you just gotta keep working hard and eventually it will hit the spots you are most worried about.
    We can do this! :)
  • I have been doing cardio plus weight training which strengthens muscle which burns more calories. Squats and walking lunges are great, but my trainer has me doing arms and legs as well (sometimes more arms). I actually have lost 2+ inches in my hips.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    i've lost 1 inch off my hips in about 3 weeks of turbo jam! I love it
This discussion has been closed.