I caught my husband...

Options
Shredding!!! :laugh:

I guess he likes the results he's seeing in me! I heard his alarm go off this morning and realized he wasn't in bed. I looked downstairs and could hear Jillian's voice coming from the den. I went back to bed and then when he came up to shower I asked how it went. "Good workout" he said with a grin. When I asked if it was seeing my results (I just finished day 10 of level 1 and am already seeing a difference in how my clothes fit) he said yes and that he wanted to improve his PRT scores (military physical readiness test) and felt that this would give him a good start on that. I'll be interested to see how he feels tomorrow...

Replies

• SAMBALLS1
    SAMBALLS1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    awesome! sometimes that's all it takes seeing the results in somebody then ..... .blam.... they do it to...!
  • tppchef
    tppchef Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    What a moment! How awesome!
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Haha! That's cute!
    My husband also says he wants to do some Jillian DVDs with me when he gets home from Korea.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!!! My BF tried a few of the exercises and said they are intense! I am on day 3 of level 2, I am noticing a difference in clothes too, not so much weight, however I havent weighed my self in a week....I did take emasurements and shall compare at the end of 30 days ...I am finding level 2 much harder but goes much faster
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    HAHAhah!! That is so fantastic!!!
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    awesome! sometimes that's all it takes seeing the results in somebody then ..... .blam.... they do it to...!

uh, that's why I'm doing it!! Seeing all these hot MFP people that have completed - or are starting round 2 of - 30DS is enough for me to proverbially jump off the bridge!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    thats so awesome . :) I thought i was about to read something depressing.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    That really is awesome!

Trying to picture my husband sneaking in a Turbo Fire workout....hmm, not sure that's gonna happen lol.
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    That's great! I wish my hubby would use my workout DVD's with me but alas our living room is not big enough for 2 of us to do anything at the same time and I think he would be too embarassed to do Urban Striptease Aerobics. :laugh:
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I think he would be too embarassed to do Urban Striptease Aerobics. :laugh:

How awesome would that to be come home and him actually be doing that??? lol
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I think he would be too embarassed to do Urban Striptease Aerobics. :laugh:

How awesome would that to be come home and him actually be doing that??? lol

Priceless!!! I think I'd burn 100 calories just from laughing until I cried!