Game: Urban Dictionary. com says my NAME means.....

Replies

• vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Victoria

wow. it's almost eerie!

1. A name given to the most ridiculously amazing, beautiful, sweet, gorgeous, incredible, cute, all around perfect girl in the whole Universe. She is just stunning, she can light up the darkest rooms with her smile, and bring up anyones day with her voice, there is nothing wrong with her at all, she just never ceases to amaze anyone, her beauty is hypnotic and her eyes are mesmerizing, she herself is so magnetic, on a scale of 1 to 10 she is an Eleventy Fortyfour,she may seem like a good girl but have a night with her and you'll discover her total bad girl side, she is into pink fuzzy handcuffs and leather,but you still cant help but remain in love with her,even though she is incredibly kinky.

2. There are countless definitions out there that attempt to explain this rather unusual and amazing specimen of a woman. She is the most beautiful, intelligent, talented, intriguing, funny person you will ever get the pleasure of meeting, trust me. If it needs to get done she will get it done. In other words, a Victoria is a fascinating wonder woman.
    Dude 1: So, did you meet Victoria?

Dude 2: Yeah, I was introduced last night. It was the most amazing and life altering experience I ever had.

Dude 1: Whoa dude. That's hot...
  • SuperSteph81
    SuperSteph81 Posts: 29 Member
    lmao

Stephanie
    Stephanie I love you more the you could possibly imagine, you’re my shoulder to lean on when I’m not feeling great you’re my best friend and favourite person in the entire world you’re the reason I wake up every morning and fall asleep at night with a giant smile on my face you’re the reason I walk down the hallways singing a song or snapping my fingers. My life began the day I met you. I don’t know what the world has in store for us but the one thing I am sure of is that ill be with you forever and ill love you forever. People say finding your true love other half or soul mate is something that will just never happen but I found mine I found you and Stephanie from now until the day that I die you’re the only thing that I will ever need I love you so much sweetheart you’re my one and only now and forever. I love you more then you will ever see more then my heart could ever show I love you more then you will ever know.

Stephanie is, to say the least, an incredible girl. She is an immediate soul mate, before you even have the time to realize it. She is gorgeous, but still stands out from the other pretty girls. She has a sense of humor that never dissapoints or keeps you from laughing. She has this aura about her that no one else could ever have. She carries herself with grace worthy of Grace Kelly herself. Stephanie is loving, unique, and maybe even a bit quirky; but its in a cool addictive way. Once you meet a real Stephanie, don't ever let go.

i am pretty awesome ;)
  • I cant get on Urdan Dictionary at work so can someone do it for me?! lol
    Dillan
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Right on!
    Jenna 72 up, 9 down
    Jenna is a living miracle, capable of vanquishing the deepest despairs of those she loves with her radiant smile alone. Jenna is forever compassionate, seeing the good in everything and everyone without judgement, and will always strive to bring the best in everyone out for the world to see.

Jenna is not deterred by obstacles often seen as insurmountable, and will face overwhelming odds in order to please others, and ultimately herself. Her kindness is unmatched worldwide, making her the rarest, most valuable catch of them all. Jenna is the woman you want on your arm when the toils of old-age set in.

Jenna has a broad appreciation for things usually seen as taboo, and is highly experimental in her activities. Jenna always seeks to satisfy, and with impressive results.

Jenna is understanding, and will always appreciate those she loves for all that they enjoy and pursue. Jenna respects individuality completely and has even done some crazy **** herself.

Jenna's weakness is her near-unconditional kindness, and will always pursue the passive path even during times of great offence. On occasion she finds it hard to express her true feelings, and she also has the odd tendency to pick the wrong, sociopathic dude.

Jenna is the human embodiment of happiness, purity, excitement and laughter, and as such can only be treated as such a Rarity. She has few friends, but those she does have know and love her completely. Jenna is truly the only one of her kind.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,197 Member
    Kathy!!!

1.Kathy is a word to explain one amazing person.the shiz net of all friends. One of the most beautiful and gorgeous people. also one of the kindest.

2.The most sweetest, kindest and CUTEST person you will ever meet.

3.A word meaning an amazing person.One of the most wonderful people you will ever meet,Gorgeouse inside and out.To be exact the ****.

4.Kathy defines perfect. One to brighten every second of every day, and to make every moment a memory that would last a lifetime. One that is beautiful, elegant, and thoughtful.

5.The girl that stole my heart and refuses to return it.

The most gorgeous girl in the entire world. She has beautiful eyes, perfect hair and a personality you can't compare to. She's nice, smart and an all around great person. not to mention her wonderwall of a body, and extravagant smile. She does nothing but shortens your breath and stutters your speech. Without her you would be a lost lonely little boy with nothing going for him, but for some reason... this perfect female specimen likes you. Embrace her beauty, savour every moment.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Tammy 823 up, 244 down

A sexy curvy girl next door type that will leave you breathless and steal your heart. You will never find another girl like a Tammy. Often refered to as "the one". She Loves to laugh and play but dont be fooled by her smile...She has a low tolerance for stupidity and immaturity and will knock you on your *kitten* if you run up on her.
    Abigal: Im so mad right now I could just go all Tammy on there *kitten*!!!

I'll take it!

Another Tammy here
  • ElleBee66
    ElleBee66 Posts: 128 Member
    lucinda

slang used to describe a girl/woman with the winning combination of an exceptionally beautiful face and/or body and a killer personality. emerged in the late C20 with the birth of the original "lucinda".
    "she was a real lucinda"
    "she's not perfect but i suppose she'll do for now until i find a lucinda"
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Brandi
    An amazingly awesome girl. She is a wonderful listener and always there for her friends. Knows how to party and have fun! Usually stunning to the eyes,, and always doing people's hair for them. Loves all of her friends, and they always have her back. The guys are lucky if they get to catch her. A true Brandi will not be afraid to admit that she sleeps with a stuffed bear still, because all the cool kids know they still do it. She won't take any bull from anyone! Any Brandi is an awesome kisser:) Also very smart. Usually on the short side, and good at track. Likes taking pictures, and to read the "Twilight" series! A true Brandi will love to sing. Especially Taylor Swift songs.
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Yep...spot on:)

Rachael

2070 up, 617 down

The sexiest girl you'll ever meet, also amazing in bed!

That was the best sex of my life...she was a Rachael for sure.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    I cant get on Urdan Dictionary at work so can someone do it for me?! lol
    Dillan

I would post yours for you, but the first is very inappropriate. :laugh:

.... and the second is very racist.

Here is number 3

Dillan is an amazing boy!! Hes soo hot wicked sexy a small hunk! Sometimes known as a player but only the right girl for him can turn him around. And when dillan finds that girl just know dont let her go cuz there will never be another one like her. Dillan is a funny guy. Athletic and is in shape. He has a sexy body and hes super nice! When you really get to know him you fall in love with him! Hes a great adorable cute loving guy.

Becca: omg whos that??
    Carly: The one and only Dillan!!

Becca: wow talk about i cutie
    Carly: ikr i just wanna like run over and hug his adorable face
    Becca: ik! Hes like a small hot baby
    Carly: yeah, weird but sexy
    Becca: that boy got swag and hottness
    Carly: talk about it, well sorry but hes mine *****
    Becca: no way i want him!
    Carly: it sucks to suck
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Vee:

Something to say when you are:

1) acknowledging that you have been had. Vee is similar to 'Doh!' but with a bit of an extra, e.g. it's a backhanded compliment as well
    2) a spoken expression of delight
    3) paying a compliment to a cool person. Vee = cool.

1) "It was you? Oh, vee."
    2) "Vee!" usually in reaction to a very good joke
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    I totally agree with what it says about my name:

Anthony 2171 up, 1255 down
    an amazingly hott guy who knows how to dance and has a big **** according to people i know, anthonys are naturaly good at sports and are verry popular. especially with the ladys
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Jason:

A very HOT sexy guy who seems to be unattainable. He's mysterious, funny, smart, kind, and the best friend a girl could have. He takes care of the people he loves and is open for discussion on anything brought to his attention. He's independent, goofy, can fix just about anything, and literally makes the world more beautiful everywhere he goes. He can be shy with new people, even anti-social until he's comfortable and although people think he can be cold hearted he actually is ALL HEART, you just have to get him first.

"I never thought I'd get a Jason."
  • ElleBee66
    ElleBee66 Posts: 128 Member
    I cant get on Urdan Dictionary at work so can someone do it for me?! lol
    Dillan

I was going to do it for you but it has words that MFP will ban... lol
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    From the urban Dictionary:

Vincent
    An intelligent man who can be a bit vain, but is generally very attractive. A ladies' man, but with fairly conservative values when it comes to relationships. Very hardworking, and equally stubborn, he won't back down for anything. He's got a great sense of humor, and enjoys making others laugh. Likes dirty jokes. An all-around good guy.

Also

vincent
    person who has an EXTREMELY LARGE GIGANTIC PENIS
    and can have sex with multiple girls at the same time.

And

Vincent
    A gentleman who is extremely stunning, gorgeous and wonderful. He is beyond anyone you will ever meet. Vincent is a rare find because he is a incredibly genuine and sincere, making him one of the very few left on this planet who value loyalty, faithfulness and honesty. He is a lover of his family and he in return are adored by them, but not only them because he is actually loved by everyone. His generosity and love for people makes him the most dedicated bestfriend, spouse, father and soulmate. He is truly cherished. more cherished than he will ever know.

And finally

Vincent
    Tall, strong, smart, loving, hard working, funny, and one of a kind.A guy that should never be taken for granted. The one guy that respects you. The one who loves you unconditionally. Tells you your beautiful and love you out of the blue. His smile can light up your world. Has a touch that is memorable. The one guy you want to keep in your life forever.

Seriously you can't pay for reviews like this LOL
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Uhh..I dont even know if I should post the last part..but..geeeeeeeez!

1.Adrianne

Layedback, chill kinda girl.

Naturally pretty.
    Hey, lets go hang with that Adrianne.

That girl is such an Adrianne.

MILF's are so Adrianne

2. Adriane

The most beautiful girl put on the earth. Everyone wants to bang her. None of you have ever seen an unattractive Adrianne! Adriannes' are also great in bed!

Guy 1: Damn dude, you're dating Adrianne? You're so lucky, that ***** is fiiiine.
    Guy 2: Yeah. I get great pu*sy all night long.
  • slimmermomma
    slimmermomma Posts: 82 Member
    Lynn

One being with complete and utter intelligence, modesty, beauty, and self worth!

A beautiful woman Lynn walks into the room
  • teepeetim
    teepeetim Posts: 99 Member
    Mine, in all honesty, is actually pretty close....

Tim

A very fun, funny, intelligent, handsome, sexy, hardworking, and talented guy. Tims are usually very skilled and competent. They are very focused and can do pretty much anything they set their minds to. They make wonderfully loving and devoted partners and fathers, and are sensitive to the needs of their loved ones. They are very loyal friends. If you are fortunate to have a lover who is a Tim, then you must have been Gandhi or Buddha in your past life, and you are probably already a member of NYSTS "Name Your Son 'Tim' Society," a grassroots organization committed to bringing more Tims into the world.

"My Tim worked all day and then came home, made a fire, cooked us dinner, gave me a massage, read to me and then sang me a lullabye."

(this part is close too)

Tim

A generally awesome kid, usually the best friend to lots of girls. Tends to make you jealous without meaning to, and apologizes for many things he doesn't even do. He is quite attractive but you won't do anything about it, because you two are best friends. He wants to be with you and you with him, but you don't want to ruin what you already have. He is extremely athletic, likes hugs (mostly to you) and will always be in your life. His blonde hair and blue eyes are just dazzling, and you could stare at him for a lifetime. Also, you make it your goal to one day hug him and hold him for a long period of time. His smile makes you smile, and his laugh makes you laugh. You guys are meant to be, but you just need to realize it.

I love Tim, and I want him to know it

(and this really caught my attention)

tim

n. man with a massive schlong
  • 1. Leslee 79 up, 48 down
    A caring, lovely, compassionate person who is great in bed and always a pleasure to be around. She is committed, yet mysterious, and has been screwed over many times in her life. This spelling, being phonetically correct, is precise and spontaneous, yet straight forward and honest.
    I have the best daughter in the world, I will name her Leslee.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!
  • jjshulou
    jjshulou Posts: 50
    Mary

A very beautiful girl both inside and out. She is very sweet and funny. She likes to tell stories with no point, and laughs for long periods of time at her own jokes. She has a contagious smile that can't help but spread to others. Her heart is filled with joy, and she very much enjoys doing things for other people. She can be clever and sarcastic and somewhat witty. She may not be the prettiest girl out there, but her joy and her compassionate heart makes her more beautiful than one can imagine. Her style is all her own. The love she has for her family is irreplacable. She is artistic and creative. She isn't like everyone else...and that's just the way Mary should be.