FAT GIRL PROBLEM!!! HELP!!!READ THIS NOW!!!

Options
i am a big girl and i am a little over 300 pounds. im stating my weight because i plan to change it. BUT because of my weight, i have ALOT of calories to eat....2,400 calories to be exact.i learned quickly that my problem is that i dont eat enough for my weight class. idk what an appropreate calorie count for any of my meals would be. i only know skinny people calorie counting. can someone PLEASE, PLEASE help me with recipies or food suggestions so that i can be better and begin my weight loss journey? i will be forever greatful and send you kisses from north texas!!!

Replies

• lstsan
    lstsan Posts: 6
    Options
    Maybe you could still eat "skinny people" food but add in things to the recipes to up the calories. Cheese, lean protein and using olive oil will help.
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Hmm well it depends on how often you eat? 2400 calories you could have 6 meals at @400 calories each or less or 400 for breakie 5 for lunch 6 for dinner and 3 nice little snacks. You can split it in a ton of ways. What do you like to have for breakfast? with 2400 cal you could have a lovely hearty breakfast with all the fixings couple eggs, couple sausages/bacon some toast... How do you normally eat? do you have breakfast lunch dinner or are you more of a person who eats more often?
  • purpleelephand2011
    purpleelephand2011 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    @koldriana if im luky i will eat oatmeal and toast or peanutbutter toast and coffee but sometimes il end up eating a poptart or crackers. then i end up stuffing my face for lunch(8 hours later) then i wont eat again till 10pm. =p having a food schedule is totally forign to me because my days/shcedules are crazy sometimes