A little over 1 year - 67 pounds gone!

Options
I started a life style change in July 2011. My baby girl was turing 1 and it was time to get rid of the baby weight (and some pre-baby weight!)

The first several months I did not exercise much, mostly counted calories. In September 2010 I found Jillian Michaels and several months later, Zumba. Now I incorporate both and have just started New Rules of Lifting for Women as well.

This is an awesome site with so many supportive people, thank you all! Thought I might post a few photos - I know looking at everyones success stories helps us all keep on track!

July 2011 - I had joined MFP maybe a week before - about 225 here
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/meganms29/July2011.jpg

July 2012 - about 165
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/meganms29/July2012.jpg

August 2012 - last weekend, ready for a bridal shower in a dress I never would have worn for the past several years
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/meganms29/August2012.jpg

I hope the photos work, I have never tried this before.

Keep up the hard work everyone!

Replies

• meganmcg77
    Options
    I am awful with technology - tried to follow the directions in the one post but obviously did something wrong. Can anyone help?
  • countrygal2004
    countrygal2004 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I had to copy the links over to look at the photos but YOU LOOK AMAZING! Way to go on your path to healthy living. You are such an inspiration. Woot woot!!!!!! :happy:
  • meganmcg77
    Options
  • mawhite717
    mawhite717 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I had to copy the links over to look at the photos but YOU LOOK AMAZING! Way to go on your path to healthy living. You are such an inspiration. Woot woot!!!!!! :happy:

yeah i had to copy them too, but you do look amazing!!! great job and keep up the good work. i have a baby due oct 3rd and i need some inspiration to get my weight loss on track after hes born.
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. My starting weight was a couple pounds more than yours and I'm 8 pounds from my goal of 175. You've inspired me to set another goal of 165 after I reach my first one.

Great Job!!!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    For the pictures to show, use the link with IMG tags. Copy and paste in your post BUT change the IMG to lower case img. Don't forget both sets of tags.
  • shlottelac
    shlottelac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing! You are so inspiring!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I started a life style change in July 2011. My baby girl was turing 1 and it was time to get rid of the baby weight (and some pre-baby weight!)

The first several months I did not exercise much, mostly counted calories. In September 2010 I found Jillian Michaels and several months later, Zumba. Now I incorporate both and have just started New Rules of Lifting for Women as well.

This is an awesome site with so many supportive people, thank you all! Thought I might post a few photos - I know looking at everyones success stories helps us all keep on track!

hwkgsy.jpg

July 2012 - about 165
    jgikba.jpg

August 2012 - last weekend, ready for a bridal shower in a dress I never would have worn for the past several years
    2v0j3bk.jpg

• Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options

July2011.jpg

July 2012 - about 165
    July2012.jpg

August2012.jpg

Tried fixing this. Hope it works!
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Awesome job my fellow Hoosier
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    You look lovely! Congratulations on the weight loss!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Awesome job! :drinker:
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job!! :) keep up the awesome work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!