Very First NSV with Pics!

Options
my very first NSV! I bought myself a pair of capris back in April but unfortunately I couldn't pull them up past my knees since they didn't have any stretch in them whatsoever. so they have hung in the back of my closet with tags still on, untouched all these months. I saw a girl I work with wearing Jean capris and thought it looked really cute and I wish mine fit me. (that is the only pair of Jean capris I own.. sad I know..) so I went home and figured for ****s and giggles I would try them on. AND THEY FIT!! I didn't even need to "pants dance" into them!!!! I was all smiles today! :):) 17.4 Lbs down and finally seeing results! started at 230ish and now im at 213.2! also my jeans are super baggy! Its an amazing feeling bc i used to have to pants dance into my jeans.. the last pic below are my saggy jeans on me! the belt loops on both hips are ripped out as proof of my old pants dance to shimmy in to them! :)

Before: around 230 lbs
pb5.jpg

Yesterday rockin my work shirt! ;): 213.2
376978_260776530708311_814765484_n.jpg

Yesterday! My saggy jeans!
292997_264233933695904_1889943186_n.jpg

Replies

• rmkramer003
    rmkramer003 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you can really see a big difference.
  • weldergirl15
    weldergirl15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    That's a total you you!! U look amazing how tall are you?
  • wallacam194
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Im 5 6 and a half.
  • Moniqua1
    Moniqua1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Look at you! Good job, mama!
  • irishcanadianwoman
    Options
    Great results for your hard work.
    You look wonderful. Looking forward to your future posts.
    Congrats.
  • wallacam194
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! its hard to feel accomplished since the same people you see everyday dont see you losing. but going through old pics really showed me how much healthier i look! so i appreciate all of your input! :)
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Well done!
  • weldergirl15
    weldergirl15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Well you look fan-freaking-tastic! Be proud of yourself!
  • tena1785
    tena1785 Posts: 27
    Options
    You look awesome, and you do not look 213lbs. Keep up the good work!
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look GREAT!! :bigsmile:
  • BosBruin5
    BosBruin5 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You really look fabulous! Congrats on your NSV. I have been able to fit into a few items that I purchased that really didn't fit me previously, but they're loose now. It's a great feeling.
  • wallacam194
    Options
    You look awesome, and you do not look 213lbs. Keep up the good work!

I get that a lot... i have always been athletic and played every sport in highschool (graduated in 2010) so my weight has always been
    higher than i look due to my muscle mass. I was about 170 in highschool but i looked just like the girls that weighed 140. so even
    though BMI charts tell me im morbidly obese i dont consider myself morbidly obese. Thats why i dislike BMI charts lol. and thank you! :)
  • kubyshechka
    kubyshechka Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Huge difference. Hard to believe you lost only 17.4 lb.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    WOW! You're doing amazing! You look great and not only that, you look happier!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it feel great?

Congratulations!
  • summergrl17
    summergrl17 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    great job! keep it up!
  • wallacam194
    Options
    You really look fabulous! Congrats on your NSV. I have been able to fit into a few items that I purchased that really didn't fit me previously, but they're loose now. It's a great feeling.

Thanks! and yes it is an amazing feeling! congrats to you too! :)
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Haha, I know the pants dance well! What a great name for it. :) GO YOU for the great NSV! That's totally a great way to bring in the weekend! :)

Editing to note that I really am NOT secretly Tony the Tiger. (think I used "great" enough times up there? Har.) :wink:
  • wallacam194
    Options
    WOW! You're doing amazing! You look great and not only that, you look happier!

much happier!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!