a flattering NSV

Options
arrawyn79
arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
So my husband and I both work at the same place. And my husband is working at the reception counter right now, and i walked in to say hi to him, and as I walked in the lobby, i walked past a camera man who was there (talking to another front counter person) - he'd finished filming whatever he was there for. So I walked past him and went to talk to my husband (who wanted me to go buy him a coffee and scone from the cafe across the street). So I left to get hubby's coffee and scone (nothing for myself, of course even though I LOVE their cheese and onion scones and haven't had one for at least 5 months!) and then I brought them back for him - but by then the cameraman guy was gone with all his equipment.

I gave hubby his stuff and he said 'the camera man was checking you out when you left!' and I was like 'REALLY? that's weird!' and hubby gave me a hug and kiss and said 'it's because you're thin now!' and i'm still thinking 'nah' :noway: Hubby seemed all proud of me! (and not perturbed that someone else was checking me out, apparently, and he noticed) lol.

So it was a great feeling anyway! :). I've never noticed anyone checking me out before (even years ago when I was slim like i am now!)

unfortunately, i can't even remember what the camera guy looked at cuz i wasn't paying attention to him at all...lol (not that that really matters...but it'd be nice if he was good looking! lol)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!