What is your signature coffee?

Options
2»

Replies

• Irisheyes88
    Options
    STARBUX since I work there when i get something its my treat so i dont cut anything out its only once a month

Grande single shot vanilla toffee nut Breve(with 1/2and1/2) Iced latte SO DELICIOUS!!

Grande Carmel Frapp with Toffee Nut whip cream Carmel Drizzle
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    small black
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I never go.. I make my own!

Blender Bottle
    1 Cup Silk Almond
    2 Cups Cold Black Coffee
    1 Scoop Cookies & Cream Protein Powder
    1 Scoop Click Mocha Espresso Protein Powder

Healthy AND yummy :)
  • Substances
    Substances Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Tall caramel frapp. with extra whipped cream and strawberry sauce.
    Cherry on top if available.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I haven't found a coffee better than my Coffee People Donut Shop Keurig coffee in my Contigo travel mug with 2 scoops of Domino pure cane sugar and 2 Tbps. of International Delight Hershey Chocolate and Caramel..... Been my goto every morning for the last couple years..
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    cafe con leche its like $1 for a big cup and is way better than star bucks or any of that $5/cup garbage

^^^This
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I just bought a pound of this Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee .... I grind the beans myself. It was great! albeit expensive. But then again it was cheaper than say 15 lattes at starbucks.

A friend ruined me by bringing JBM to work a long time ago. LOVE that stuff and it should be a crime to add anything to it.
  • MarisaLWood
    MarisaLWood Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Typical order at Fourbucks: Grande nonfat latte. Or a grande Komodo Dragon on the Clover machine. In summer, a Grande Iced Coffee with nonfat milk, sweetened.
  • xXKatrinaXx
    Options
    I make my own at home to save money...i like freshly ground beans with a little bit of almond milk (chocolate) and 2 splendas. sometimes ill make cappacinos with sugar free syrups.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Tall, nonfat coffee frap at Starbucks. YUM!
    When I'm at home I prefer a nice dark roast with 1/4 cup hot 1% milk and 1 teaspoon of raw sugar.
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I make my own.
    Coffee grounds with almond milk and coconut oil.