3 Months / BF/ #

If I were to say today is day 1. What does a 90 day realisitic weight loss/BF% loss, etc look like?

I have been at plateu for about a month and a half or so now.

I lost over 30 already, and 5'2" 127LBS w/34.3% BF.

It really bugs me that the BF is so high. My goal is another 15Lbs and then maintenance.

Recently in the past week and a half I began this program: (I used to do running only and now I added the strength w/Jillian)

As of now I am doing JM 30 DS (plan on doing 2 rounds, currently on L2D1) and running 3 times per week for 30-45 min each time at a pace of 10-12min. This is reasonable based on my family life. Husband and 4 kids. I work a full time 9-5, cook homeade meals most nights while doing homework, clean that up, and head to the track 3 nights a week. I wake up for 30DS before the kids.

I have my cal goals set to 20% less than TEDEE (thanks to the fat2fit thread:smooched: )

Do you see me getting to my goal in 90 days?

Any additional nutrtion/exercise ideas will be much appreciated. I have a gym membership, youtube, etc.

Replies

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    seems reasonable, just over a pound per week, but the last 15 can be very stubborn, so you might have to experiment with your diet and exercise to see what works.
    You might like a group called "not that heavy girls" there's lots of strategies for losing the last few. Good luck!
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    seems reasonable, just over a pound per week, but the last 15 can be very stubborn, so you might have to experiment with your diet and exercise to see what works.
    You might like a group called "not that heavy girls" there's lots of strategies for losing the last few. Good luck!

Just joined, thank you!! :wink:

Edit to say that I can't believe I was invited to a group called "not that heavy girls'. F@$% Yea!