The NSV I am most looking forward to is...

Options

Replies

• Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I apologize if this is a little TMI for some of you. But I will be happy when I can actually shave my area again. I gained a lot of weight, had a 9lb 13.5oz girl and a 11lb 3oz boy. With him, I had twice as much amnio fluid so I was HUGE. I also had to have them delivered via c-section so I have this big floppy belly. It's hard to reach far, lift up the belly and shave when I can't see much anymore... He gets mad because I don't anymore. But he just doesn't understand.../TMI

It's not TMI .. it's fine :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    ...having my boobs bigger than my belly again LOL
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    All of these things are possible for us aren't they.

We just have to keep doing what we do.. getting fitter.. eating better and better.. working harder at it.

THAT way.. those things will happen for us! ..

I know for me.. I am NEVER going back 'there' again.. no way!.. I dont care HOW long this takes me.. but this is it! ..

I am looking forward to so many things.. but for me mostly.. my middle. .. My tummy.. once THAT has gone considerably I will be over the moon! (it's waaaaayyy too big!!!!)
  • GrillDaddy
    Options
    Onederland.
  • Tkwild
    Tkwild Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I want to sit in my boyfriends lap again.
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I apologize if this is a little TMI for some of you. But I will be happy when I can actually shave my area again. I gained a lot of weight, had a 9lb 13.5oz girl and a 11lb 3oz boy. With him, I had twice as much amnio fluid so I was HUGE. I also had to have them delivered via c-section so I have this big floppy belly. It's hard to reach far, lift up the belly and shave when I can't see much anymore... He gets mad because I don't anymore. But he just doesn't understand.../TMI

I didnt even think about that. But when my fiancee asked me why I didnt shave there, my response was because I cant really see. it. LOL. Now 50 pounds lighter I can actually "see myself" its a great feeling losing weight
  • SanjiSun
    SanjiSun Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    The look on the faces of my doc and my endocrinologist when I go there for my next checkup mid November...
  • Hellavaloosa
    Options
    Wearing "normal" sized clothes. I've been overweight since before first grade. I've never been able to go into a regular store and buy clothing. It's always the plus stores. I'm just really curious to see what "normal" feels like (normal meaning not overweight).

I know what you mean - I was like you as well, I had never not been fat, except maybe when I was four! I wanted to say for you to please please please hang in there. "Normal" feels weird and wonderful and unbelievable and has made me realise that being overweight is not a birthright. Believe in yourself and respect your desire to be "normal" because you can do it. All the best! :smile:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    dead lifting 1.5x my body weight (340lbs). currently at 310lbs.

squatting my body weight (225lbs). currently at 195lbs.
  • weldergirl15
    weldergirl15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    To wear a pair of boots that has been in the back of my closet. They used to fit at one time but the won't zipper past my massive calves now. But they are gonna because by golly this is war!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Totally not TMI, very understandable! Even when I was almost 100 pounds heavier I still shaved, but I had to do it mostly by feel LMAO so it took FOREVER, I like that it barely takes any time at all now, although I do have a hanging pooch of belly and loose skin, but it's much less heavy to lift out of the way to see now :laugh:

I agree with the other poster, though, he could do it for you, that always turns into something interesting. :drinker:
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    My husband got this shirt on a "wootoff" and its a small/medium. I could just get it over my upperbody but it was sooo tight. haha. I want that shirt to fit eventually. I would imagine Id be a size 6-8 by that time too.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Wearing "normal" sized clothes. I've been overweight since before first grade. I've never been able to go into a regular store and buy clothing. It's always the plus stores. I'm just really curious to see what "normal" feels like (normal meaning not overweight).

Hey now! "Normal" is relative...and boring!! LMAO. But I DO know what you mean, and You need to hang in there, you WILL get there! I walked out of Target the other day with some size 12 jeans, and it didn't even feel REAL, and I keep trying them on, expecting them to suddenly not fit anymore lol. But now I have all this credit card debt from stores (Lane Bryant, The Avenue) that I can't even shop in anymore. *cries*
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    My cardiologist was thrilled with my WL and not only decreased my BP meds but said in March at my next appointment, as long as I continue to lose weight, I can go off of my BP meds completely!! yeah!!
  • frankensteen
    frankensteen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I think we're all super excited to be fit and active and to love our bodies - not have them fighting against us!
  • KarenAnnne
    KarenAnnne Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to paint my toenails without grunting, My gut gets in the way (but at least i can paint my toenails now! I couldnt do that when i was 25 pounds heavier).

I reached this goal a few weeks back and it makes me smile everytime I paint my toes. I can actually sit on my kitchen chair and bend my leg where my foot is on the seat of the chair. Before this, my big gut was always getting in the way. Good luck on this NSV. Its a great feeling:smile:
  • sleepyjean88
    sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I want to discover my collar bones, they've been hiding for a very long time! I also cant wait till my double chin disappears for good!
  • rudimae
    rudimae Posts: 107
    Options
    [quote

I know what you mean - I was like you as well, I had never not been fat, except maybe when I was four! I wanted to say for you to please please please hang in there. "Normal" feels weird and wonderful and unbelievable and has made me realise that being overweight is not a birthright. Believe in yourself and respect your desire to be "normal" because you can do it. All the best! :smile:
    [/quote]

Thank you! I never really considered I'd ever get to "normal"...it's so far away that it seems out of reach. But the longer I keep up with this and the more weight I lose, I start to believe that it might just be possible!
  • rudimae
    rudimae Posts: 107
    Options

Hey now! "Normal" is relative...and boring!! LMAO. But I DO know what you mean, and You need to hang in there, you WILL get there! I walked out of Target the other day with some size 12 jeans, and it didn't even feel REAL, and I keep trying them on, expecting them to suddenly not fit anymore lol. But now I have all this credit card debt from stores (Lane Bryant, The Avenue) that I can't even shop in anymore. *cries*

*L* That's why I used the quotes for the word normal! My favorite phrase has always been "Normality is character assassination." :)
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Not feeling like a hideous monster next to my husband when a pretty girl walks by :) (he isn't a scumbag, I just have major insecurity issues)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!