Newbie question

Options
Okay, so I have never really counted calories before. I also just joined this site today. I have put in my food and exercise for the day and it says 1. that I have eaten too few calories and 2. that I earned extra calories today from my exercise. This seems like a silly question, but that means I can actually eat more? I thought that would be counter productive.

Replies

• oker673
    oker673 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering the same thing.
  • hmenuey
    hmenuey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Alright ladies this is how it works, when you set your goal and how much you want to loose each week when you start the sight it calculated that in calories. So if you ate the amount of calories and never exercised technically you would still loose your "one" pound a week. So if you exercise and it gives you extra calories then when you fill those calories you will still loose your one pound.
  • RebmaGe1sha
    RebmaGe1sha Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, especially for the speed in which you responded. I am still hungry so I know I should eat more. I just wanted to make sure! I was nervous today about going over my 1,200 calories. After I eat this here burrito my boyfriend bought me for dinner I'll be just over 1,300 for the day but I still have 1,000 before I sacrifice my pound!
  • oker673
    oker673 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info.