anyone win a lottery before?

Options
NotSurprised
NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
I have not it sucks, I have won like free tickets of Mega millions & from scratch off games of twenty dollars before and immediately bought another ticket always, but never anything like a thousand dollars not to mention millions.:laugh:

Replies

• Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I wish.. it would help out with a lot if I did... but can't rely on it.
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Personally, only $10 at the most. My sister won $50, lol.

I know of a couple (rich) and they have a lottery check for $1250, its on their wall, they dont even need to cash it. I seems like the rich win the most
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    My brother won a million tax-free.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Wow a million tax free, did he do the wise thing or spend it all witout any investment to his future?
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    A lady I used to work for won $250,000.

I have a lottery story though. One day I was winning on the scratch off left and right, just $1 or $2 here and there. I kept going to different stores. Well I was down to my last $2 so I couldn't decide if I wanted one $2 ticket or 2 $1 tickets. So I went with the 2 $1 dollar tickets. I was going to buy this certain $2 one but changed my mind. They guy in line behind me bought the one I was going to buy but changed my mind. And wouldn't you know it, he won $10,000!!!! So after that every time I would see him around he would ask if I was playing so he could get in line behind me. Needless to say, I don't really like to play anymore!

Memaw
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    A lady I used to work for won $250,000.

I have a lottery story though. One day I was winning on the scratch off left and right, just $1 or $2 here and there. I kept going to different stores. Well I was down to my last $2 so I couldn't decide if I wanted one $2 ticket or 2 $1 tickets. So I went with the 2 $1 dollar tickets. I was going to buy this certain $2 one but changed my mind. They guy in line behind me bought the one I was going to buy but changed my mind. And wouldn't you know it, he won $10,000!!!! So after that every time I would see him around he would ask if I was playing so he could get in line behind me. Needless to say, I don't really like to play anymore!

Memaw

That's awful & Awesome all rolled into one, I feel for you sweetie. Moral of the story always get both buy the 2 $1 tickets & steal the other.:)
  • memaw66
    Options
    Hmmm, I never thought about it that way, I'll have to try that next time. LOL
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Hmmm, I never thought about it that way, I'll have to try that next time. LOL

HaHaHa

You Welcome a little mind goes a long way, not saying I have a small mind, just pertaining to the idea of using the oh forget it.lol
  • memaw66
    Options
    I get it!!

Too funny!
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Cantabulous:wink: