hello

Options
Im sick of being over wieght and I want to do something about it! I love encourageing people,and Im a pretty good friend if I do say so myself. I love people, weird people even more so. I dont judge, and I hope that you dont judge me. Im really just a goofball, I love to have fun and make other people smile! :) so if you are looking for a friend add me!!! no one will be turned down!!!

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Wow you really don't look like you need to lose that much weight, it looks like at the most twenty:) I can tell by your post you like to play around.:huh: lol
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    i am 280 lbs! i am just really good at camra angles!(i took that pic at 2 in the morning in the basement! lol) i wish i looked like that all the time!
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Aren't you modest hahaha are you also 6'5 that is cool.
  • sexygenius
    Options
    no i am 5' 6'' lol, and look i uploaded a better version of that photo! lol
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Oh Yeah! I can see it the lighting is a little brighter don't fight me on this.:laugh:
  • sexygenius
    Options
    :smile:
  • sexygenius
    Options
    Aren't you modest hahaha are you also 6'5 that is cool.

the truth is that my self esteem is very low so i constently over compensate. it is all a joke really,an act.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is the absolute best! Log in all you eat for your calories, earn MORE by exercising (walk for 1 hr ) and drink 64 oz. of water! That is all it is! YOU are a beautiful girl with your whole life in front of you, lose the weight now so life will be so much better and healthier! Find under topics a group to join for support! I join'd the Join Now Fabulous Four group which will start weigh in on Tuesday next week! It will run the Four weeks through the new year! Check it out and please join us, it sure won't hurt ya!! Tell slightingscale vhuber sent ya!!! I think it will be very supportive because we need to post on daily! Best wishes in whatever you decide!
    vhuber
  • ddpowell
    ddpowell Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    One look at the food log system and I am in!! It is so easy to use. I realized that in order for me to get serious with my weight loss,
    I need to track what I eat. I hope I can meet my goals at this site. I have health problems that would improve if I lost this weight.
    Here's to "losing weight to gain good health"
    :wink: