Poll: Foods That Make You Want To Vomit

Options

Replies

• SocialRopes
    SocialRopes Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    and the smell of beer makes me hurl, too.
  • Aviflora
    Aviflora Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Ooh. I like so many foods, but I can taste olives in ANYTHING, no matter how diluted. Needless to say,

*Olives
    *Asparagus
    *Salmon
  • bellabijou
    bellabijou Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    There are probably a gazillion and one things I hate/don't eat, but these things are the top of the list:

Peanut Butter - never have liked it, never will, the small alone makes me wanna hurl
    Mayonnaise - same reason as above
    Eggs- they just creep me out. I am fine with eating things that have eggs in the ingredients ( like baked goods) but you wont see me eating scrambled/fried/poached/hard boiled eggs ever. That also goes for very eggy things, like Quiche, frittatas, french toast , hollandaise etc
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Peas.
  • anthemforagirl
    Options
    Celery.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Black walnuts
    Grapefruit
    Banana flavored candy
    Apple pie and other baked apple items
    Artificial raspberry flavored anything
  • Potatoes.
    And most other potato things (soup, mashed, baked, etc)
    I literally get nauseous when I smell them.

But I (unfortunately) like french fries and potato chips. >.>
  • kkemrer
    Options
    Yogurt...
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Raw broccoli! People can take it and shove it up their bum!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I have a digestive disorder - my liver can't process large amounts of fat so it tries to purge if I eat too much in one sitting. So greasy, fatty foods literally make me puke out both ends. I have to spread my healthy fats out in small doses throughout the day. Just the smell of fried foods and fast food places sometimes makes me feel like vomiting. Walking into a Walmart is revolting. They've got the stench of McDonald's blasting right at you as you walk in the door. This topic is making me feel a little ill... :sick:
  • ashlensmomma
    ashlensmomma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Liver
    All seafood
    Hot dogs
    Vienna sausages
    Mushrooms
    Milk
    Boiled chicken (love chicken, but boiled chicken is gross, just the smell can make me gag)
    Peanut butter
    Cottage cheese
    Mcdonald's hamburgers
  • Xorknup84
    Xorknup84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I will totally eat ANYTHING. Tripe (menudo yum!) and head cheese included. I shan't be picky, nor wasteful. My tolerance of all food probably comes from my parents tanning my hide if I didn't finish everything on my plate.
  • Xorknup84
    Xorknup84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Cherry tomatoes are not like eating eyeballs. I have eaten a cow eyeball before.
  • transvenouspacer
    transvenouspacer Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm not a picky eater either. However, both liver and chicken breast make me want to vomit. Something about the consistency of chicken breast just makes me feel ill. Gross.

That being said, if it was the end of the world and there was absolutely no other form of nourishment left, I would make myself eat it and keep it down.

:smile:
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Cherry tomatoes are not like eating eyeballs. I have eaten a cow eyeball before.

Thank you for that info. I may be able to continue eating cherry tomatoes now.
  • raverhayley
    raverhayley Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    rice pudding, cous cous and celery
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Beans! Yuck! Won't touch em!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Beets. Taste like dirt!
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Eggs

Eggplant

Sausage

Any dish that combines bacon and vegetables

Liver

Mussels/Clams/Oysters or any kind of gooey shellfish that isn't hidden in a soup or batter.
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Anything with raw eggs in it! They have to be cooked and not runny! Carbonara sauce,. when I realised how that was made, and attempted to make it myself it just gave me the boke! Too much mayonnaise in anything makes me feel a bit ill too. Other than that I can't think of anything too bad!