WOW drank & ate BAD...HELP!!!!!

karissastephens
karissastephens Posts: 324 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
So im on the south beach diet...but the past few nights I have been drinking and then that leads to eating carbs and JUNK (which im not even supposed to have carbs on this diet) and going over my calorie limit about 800 calories!

What do I do!?! What do I eat now to make sure I lose weight still???

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Just get back on track, and move on. Not drinking is a great place to start.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Replace your booze and prepare to lose (weight, that is)! Drink water instead. If you need a buzz, chug a soda in under 30 seconds, and exhale through your nose. It burns... serious buzz for me! LOL
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    only thing to do is get back on track you can do it!!!
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Get back on track and exercise, if you had Tommy Europe as your trainer he would give you a butt kicking :-)
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Get back on track and exercise, if you had Tommy Europe as your trainer he would give you a butt kicking :-)

Tommy scares me.... Bulging Brides, after the bridal shower....

yes, he likes to punish!!!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    alcohol is my hinderance too, once i started cutting back on it i didn't seem as hungry when i drank. just a thought. if that's not possible, know that you have to kick your butt the next day.

tommy europe rocks!
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Do some exercise to make up for it, and get back on track. What helps is not to feel bad about what you ate or drank, but to move on, and try again!
    Good luck!
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Exercise off all the badness lol. That is what I would do.
This discussion has been closed.