Website for inexpensive curtains?

Options
Wondering if anyone knows of a website (or a store) that sells inexpensive curtains? We just moved and have a ton of windows and would rather not pay $15 per window! :noway: All I want is the valance that goes along the top, so I'm thinking I could find them relatively cheap if only I knew where to look. I've checked TJ Maxx, Big Lots, Ocean State Job Lot and still have to pay a visit to the Christmas Tree Shop, but just wondering if anyone knew of any good websites?

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Ebay?
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Yea, I checked ebay, but most of them are one or maybe two in a set, I need 4 for our living room! I'll keep hunting though... thanks for the thought! :flowerforyou:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    We got our curtains from walmart and we love them. I don't remember the price, but we are poor so it must have been pretty cheap :laugh:
  • bekmom57
    Options
    did you try Target. My daughter was able to find several valances there.. also.. JCpenney..
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :love: Go to JCP.com and look under their clearance tab! :love:
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    overstock.com

great website and like 2$ shipping
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    overstock.com

great website and like 2$ shipping

Seconded. ..I bought a set for my old apartment (that had one wall that was all windows) for less than 50 bucks, including curtain rods and shipping.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Thanks, ladies!