I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Options
13»

Replies

• TheRoseQueen
    TheRoseQueen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, girl.... You look fabulous! Although I am in the 65-something age group category now, I -- like you -- always had a small waist (or potential of one when I was slim and dancing all the time), a "wasp waist" some might call it.... 38/26/40ish in my prime. I always was "jealous" of those with "no butts" and wished for that....and when I lost (and am loosing now as we speak) weight it always went from the top down (face, neck, middle....and finally the butt). I hated my body type for many, many years.....and it wasn't until late in life did I finally realize that there are many body types....and we are blessed with whatever it is that we have inherited from our family background.
    In reading all the prior posts to mine, I can see that those with "no butts" (or small butts) wish for what is we have....and that many of those that have the same body type as we do (curvy) have come into acceptance that curves are great. We cannot change the body type that we have been born with....BUT we can change how we take care of that body type and make it look good by loosing weight and "toning" (and this is important) what it is that we do have by proper exercise and eating habits ---- AND no matter what our age is!!!!
    Thank you for posting the picture --- and thank you MFP for making this accountability program available as a support system for all of us who are traveling on this journey toward a optimal health and a better physical body - no matter where we are in the spectrum!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Duchjess
    Options
    'Oh my God Becky...will you look at he butt' its wonderful - beautiful shape sweetie
  • amandakalani
    Options
    I have lost almost 150 pounds and still have a big butt and I have always loved it!!! And so does my boyfriend...lol!! Congrats!! Gotta love the coke bottles!! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!