85lbs+ gone.....(w/ pics)

Options

Replies

• 6302getsfit
    6302getsfit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh My goodness! That is AMAZING! Wish you luck, and feel free to add me!
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look like a new person. Good for you!!!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Jenna, and I have been struggling with my weight since a very young age. During my teens, my weight was as high as 360 lbs. Before I started my weight loss in Febuary, 6 months ago, I was 339 (in the progress pictures). Now, at 20 years old, I have decided to make a change. I have lost 85lbs+ and I am still going strong. My current weight is 254lbs, and someday I hope to be as low as 160lbs. I am 5'8".

Weight loss has been the best thing that could have ever happened to me and I am happy with the changes I have made in my life.

Here are some pics. Please do not hesitate to add me as a friend, I still have 80+ more lbs to lose, and I will be here to support anyone along the way! Thank you for reading!

360+
    29q1our.jpg

339+
    2ug1hz4.jpg

339lbs - 254lbs
    15hn8uw.jpg

recent picture
    2hnopz6.jpg

recent picture
    23k44rn.jpg

wow amazing difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right on.. not just in your weight/pics /size and all.. its your FACE and glow.. almost got me to tears cuz u look so much HAPPIER now!!! and have a glow of "yeehaw" goin on!! congrats on your big wt loss!!:drinker:
  • k4evans1
    k4evans1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!!!
  • muddog1109
    Options
    girl,, you look so fantastic. I only hope I can do as well as you have. You are a beautiful young lady. Add me as a friend so that I can follow your journey and stay inspired...
  • stephd3392
    Options
    Great job! How did you do it? I am trying to motivate my mom to lose weight. She is 52 and the heaviest she has ever been. She needs/wants to lose about the same amount you did/are working to lose. Ay suggestions I can provide to her?
  • Larissafaith
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing! Really inspiring! Keep going! :)
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful young lady with a gorgeous smile. You've done an amazing job shedding 85 lbs! Keep it up by doing what you did to lose the weight -- keep tracking no matter how small you decide to get and you'll never gain it back.

MFP is a terrific way to track.
  • chaitea
    Options
    wow, such an inspiration!!! thank you for sharing!!!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 85 lbs. Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:

We have similar stories, I lost 100 pounds when I was 18 or 19 and I've kept it off for 14 years now. If I can do it, I know you can too. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
  • sweetyedie
    sweetyedie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great start, I will pray for your continued success along with my own.
  • azshayes3
    Options
    I am so proud of you!!! What an accomplishment and such and inspiration to others. Keep going till you hit your goal and live your life as healthy and happy as you possibly can - be the best you can possibly be. So so so so proud of you!!!!!!!!
  • kisses4dylan
    kisses4dylan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Way to go! The before and after pics are amazing!
  • Aschefke05
    Options
    You look like a completely different person. Truly inspiring! :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done
  • twosteps
    Options
    Such an inspiration to us all, you look like a new person. Keep it up! Xx
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are..thanks for sharing your story and congrats on your success!
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Your face! It is amazing how much thinner your face is. You are a beautiful woman who should inspire everyone.

^^^ This! Wow!! Good job Ladybug!!
  • BlondieSuess
    BlondieSuess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats! You have inspired me! Friend request sent.
  • juls0102
    Options
    You are so inspiring. I would love to know how you are losing your weight. =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!