HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP~!!!!!!!!!

:sad: Hi there,

Desperately need some motivators!

Last night, went out to 'recognise' birthday (hardly celebrate at my age!) and my fail-safe trousers did not fit! They have NEVER EVER failed me! So that is it! I NEED HELP!

My boyfriend is a munchy monster, and doesn't think I am as big as I actually am. I am struggling to get in most of my clothes, and I am going back to work on Monday (summer holidays are over! :'( )

I think one of my biggest problems is what I drink.....nothing other than tea (with milk and sugar) during the day, and ofter tea / alcohol in the evenings! Am sitting here now trying to resist the temptation to put the kettle on!

HELP ME!!!!

Replies

• crissyren
    crissyren Posts: 1 Member
    hello !!!!! don't b so hard on yourself. your not alone it is a challenge each and every day.. it's the choices you make and the amount of the right food too eat.
    take for example processed foods contain way to much sugars try fish, chicken, olive oil, meats and cheese, eggs, trail mixes..
    there are a vartiey of salad mixes try the darker green and purples lettuces they have more vitiamins. i have been doing myfitnesspal for the past 16 months and tracking and measuring the potions and i have went from 240 lbs to 184 lbs.