Half way point

Options
I just thought that I would share that I am half way to meeting my goal. It's taken me a while, but I'm taking my time due to medical reasons. But.. I'm half way there, only 19 more pounds to go... :smile:

Replies

• Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    YAY for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Thanks, I never thought that I would get this far. I've tried to lose for several years and nothing ever worked. Finally I'm seeing results.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Wow for several years, I'm glad you never gave up & then found MFP that's right it's a corporation (it's human) now lets put it on the exchange who's with me to invest.:smile:
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Wow for several years, I'm glad you never gave up & then found MFP that's right it's a corporation (it's human) now lets put it on the exchange who's with me to invest.:smile:

Several years indeed... I just kept gaining. Then I had a baby... it never occurred to me how over weight I was before I got pregnant. I didn't gain a whole lot thank goodness... but yeah once I found this site it just all made sense and now I'm losing. I love it and I love this site.
  • twilight1542
    Options
    That's awesome! I still remember how good it felt to make it to the halfway point! Just keep at it & you'll be to your goal before you know it :)
  • pawprint061
    Options
    That's awesome! I still remember how good it felt to make it to the halfway point! Just keep at it & you'll be to your goal before you know it :)

Thanks. I have learned to kinda go with my body.. I loose some and then it's like my body needs to re adjust and then I maintain for a bit and then I loose some more and it's like a cycle. I loose more efficiently this way then any other way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!