CRUMBS

Tasha1476
Tasha1476 Posts: 220
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok, so I was a member over the summer, and it did wonderful things for me... Since then, I switched jobs (I now work at Crumbs which is a DELICIOUS bakery in NYC) and have been moving from Brooklyn into manhattan and just dealing with MANY MANY MANY other things. Needless to say I fell off the wagon BIG TIME. I didnt even realize it until my jeans started getting tight again.. I feel very depressed, I don't know why I keep lapsing. But I really hope I can stick with it and be happy with myself again... I would appreciate some words of support/encouragement. :D

Replies

• Now that you realized that its time for a change go for it! You can do it! Take control of yourself and better yourself! I used to work at a bakery, yes it smells wonderful but being healthy and skinny is way better than that smell! Good luck!
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    OMG, right before the marathon I ate at my first Crumbs for some carb loading, haha.
    it is to die for!!! I'd be in trouble if I worked there, but those things are all fat free, right?? :laugh:
  • Simple, just make sure you walk the Brooklyn Bridge daily. As you know it's an incredible sight from out there.

My old roommate is obsessed with the BB and when I finally had gotten around to checking it out a bit after I moved to Queens, I loved it. I ended up having to move back to Michigan though so I'm a bit far from the bridge these days. I know this is of like no help but I love that your photo is on the bridge, and your pose with it.
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    wow, Im putting on weight just thinking about a crumbs. I would make sure I would bring a salad and some snacks with me. Good luck, also enjoy a long walk after work.
  • Hi Tasha: Don't be too hard on yourself, dieting is very difficult and working at the bakery does not help. Just concentrate in starting again now and you will be ok. I discovered that going thru the diet with some of my coworker is way easy than doing it by myself so maybe you could do something like that. Just have faith and be strong, you know you can do it.
    Good luck,

Laura:wink:
  • Simple, just make sure you walk the Brooklyn Bridge daily. As you know it's an incredible sight from out there.

My old roommate is obsessed with the BB and when I finally had gotten around to checking it out a bit after I moved to Queens, I loved it. I ended up having to move back to Michigan though so I'm a bit far from the bridge these days. I know this is of like no help but I love that your photo is on the bridge, and your pose with it.

I know the bridge is amazing. In the summer I do walk it a LOT.. but the unfortunate part of december is that the bridge really is a painful thing to do with the constant rain/snow and the biting wind.
    I moved here to new york from indiana so i just found it really quite a coincidence when you said you had moved back to michigan.. more people move from the midwest to here than I realized!

I know the bridge is amazing. In the summer I do walk it a LOT.. but the unfortunate part of december is that the bridge really is a painful thing to do with the constant rain/snow and the biting wind.
    I moved here to new york from indiana so i just found it really quite a coincidence when you said you had moved back to michigan.. more people move from the midwest to here than I realized!
This discussion has been closed.