What's cookin?

Options
2»

Replies

• lldem
    lldem Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yummy homemade taco salad; (Shredded lettuce, red onion, sourcream salsa, tomato, green pepper and hamburger with taco seasoning) MMMmmmm
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Paleo Ropa Viega in the crockpot, with faux "cuban rice" made out of riced cauliflower. Nom nom.

Awesome - I looked this up and am going to try it. Love my crock pot!
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    "Taco Bake" thing recipe I got from skinnytaste.com or something like it haha...90% lean ground beef w/ taco seasoning, green bell pepper, black olives, white corn and black bean salsa all thrown together topped with 2% mexican shredded cheese and baked. it's awesome and gives me my taco/mexican fix without using 1,000 cals by going to a restaurant. only 445 cals according to MFP :)
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    BBQ chicken and teriyaki pork chops, hot dogs, sausage, cheesy hashbrowns, and loads of broccoli
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I was craving Chinese tonight, so I made a stir-fry out of bean sprouts, snow peas, Green Giant Japanese vegetable mix, pork chops, sesame seeds, green peppers, some chopped garlic and ginger, and sweet-and-sour sauce. Delish!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Boiled lobster. Easiest thing in the world to make! :bigsmile:
  • Brandnewme150
    Brandnewme150 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Tonight we had almond crusted tilapia, long grain and wild rice, and sugar snap peas. It was yummy :)
  • francesfed
    francesfed Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would you share that recipe for the Watermelon Sirloin salad? I can't quite make out all ingredients from picture.
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Chile verde cooking in the crock pot.

It was good.

IMG_9864.jpg
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options

It was good.

IMG_9864.jpg

It looks good! Makes me think I should have purchased those tomatillos (sp?) at the farmers market this morn.
  • pocketfluff
    Options

It was good.

IMG_9864.jpg

It looks good! Makes me think I should have purchased those tomatillos (sp?) at the farmers market this morn.

Do you have a recipe for this? Looks good and I got some tomatillos in my farm box this morning!
  • melpop8
    melpop8 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    BBQ chicken and teriyaki pork chops, hot dogs, sausage, cheesy hashbrowns, and loads of broccoli

all in one sitting? that sounds great but must be very calorific? :)
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I had quorn fillets topped with half fat pesto and low fat cheese, couscous with Mediterranean roasted vegetables and salad.