30DS Grad - Ripped in 30?

Options
I completed the 30 DS. It was... okay. I was somewhat challenged, but did it just because I hate not finishing what I start.

I didn't like how short they were, and her lack of stretching bothered me to no end. I also felt like abs were largely ignored -- yes, even with the 1 minute of abs.

Should I go on and do Ripped in 30 as my next DVD? I'm torn..

Replies

• petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Hi, a few of us started a Ripped in 30 in September group. I've done two days and so far love it much more than Shred. If you want to join us, go here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8216-ripped-in-30-september-2012
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I completed the 30 DS. It was... okay. I was somewhat challenged, but did it just because I hate not finishing what I start.

I didn't like how short they were, and her lack of stretching bothered me to no end. I also felt like abs were largely ignored -- yes, even with the 1 minute of abs.

Should I go on and do Ripped in 30 as my next DVD? I'm torn..

Hm...I think you could probably bypass Ripped in 30. I finished 30DS last week and have been doing Ripped in 30 this week. I found Level 3 of 30 Day Shred to be pretty tough for me. It was only in the last couple days where I could do everything without taking a breather for a second and skipping a rep or two. Now that I'm doing Level 1 of RI30, I find it EXTREMELY similar to Level 1 of 30DS, so I kind of feel like I'm going back to the beginning. I'm sure it'll get harder, but yeah, you could probably do something longer and more of a complete body workout. Have you thought about P90X or Insanity? I'm doing P90X after RI30.