What did you think of the movie, "Fat Head"?

Options
2»

Replies

• FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly, as a vegan who enjoyed Supersize me, I really liked Fathead. That said, I feel the same way about both documentaries--they have agendas which include making lots of money and spinning their perceptions of reality.

I would probably enjoy documentaries from MFP users about "Eating 1200 calories a day does not cause starvation mode" and "If you eat 1200 calories, you'll go into starvation mode." They'd both probably have science and truths in them to sell their points, and I'd probably agree and disagree with different elements of each.
  • Jynus
    Jynus Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    That movie was crap. It was disinformation. The guy participated in a short term calorie restriction diet and claimed that he achieved better health. Very short sighted.
    hmmm? so you're saying he made a doc where he did what he claimed... and that was disinformation??? i'm not following the logic here.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    That movie was crap. It was disinformation. The guy participated in a short term calorie restriction diet and claimed that he achieved better health. Very short sighted.
    hmmm? so you're saying he made a doc where he did what he claimed... and that was disinformation??? i'm not following the logic here.
    The movie was LOADED with disinformation! Watch it again.