rejoining for a new me

Options
Hi Everyone, my name is Debbie and I am so glad to be back. I was here last summer and life would have it alot got in the way of what is most important-taking care of ourselves. With a new year upon us soon I am thankful for the lessons I have learned this last year and looking forward to a new year and new beginnings.
I live in Ohio and am a mother of 3 ages, 32, 30, and 10. Grandmother of 4 little precious grandbabies and loving my role in their lives. I love to read, sew, loom knit, crochet, cook, go for walks, fishing, walks on the beach, camping, volunteering for local charities just to name a few.
As like many I need to make losing weight a main goal and getting my type 2 diabetes under control (just diagnosed), so I have my work cut out for me.
In the past I have made friendships that are priceless here and have re-connected with a few of you and look forward to making and meeting new people here so if you'd like to be my friend the more the merrier.
Thanks for allowing me to come into your world today and introduce myself. I wish all who read this the best of the holidays and may all your goals and dreams for a healthier happier lifestyle be yours.
Debbie in Ohio

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,750 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Debbie!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Debbie! :flowerforyou:
    Aww, I can't wait for a grandchild or two of my own one of these days! My son got married last April, and I told him I'd give him a year before I "hit them up" for a grandchild! :laugh:
    MFP REALLY DOES work, so, stick around, and let the wonderful food diary, and supportive, friendly members, help you achieve your goal! :smile:
  • kitkatraja
    Options
    hello
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    You GO Girl!!!!! :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou: