Cute Video

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
Check out this work out video. It's pretty cute. You'll probably have to copy/paste but it's worth the watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y2DBrqw-O8

Memaw

Replies

• weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting!! This is absolutely amazing.:noway: Calling all dog lovers..... and best of all there are more where that came from!! You can tell by my avatar and my ticker that I am only "slightly" into to the canine race.:laugh:
  • memaw66
    Options
    Thank you for posting!! This is absolutely amazing.:noway: Calling all dog lovers..... and best of all there are more where that came from!! You can tell by my avatar and my ticker that I am only "slightly" into to the canine race.:laugh:
    The girls at work call me the dog lady!!! They freak out because I have 5 dogs and love dogs so much, they just don't understand it. Well, I don't understand how you COULDN'T love at least ONE dog in your lifetime!!!!! Thanks for enjoying the video!
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    LOL! Cute. I need to train my dog to work out with me!
  • weaklink109
    Options
    The girls at work call me the dog lady!!! They freak out because I have 5 dogs and love dogs so much, they just don't understand it. Well, I don't understand how you COULDN'T love at least ONE dog in your lifetime!!!!! Thanks for enjoying the video!

I have 3, a Lhasa, my avatar, a Shih tzu, (not the one pictured in ticker, the grey one was my first "baby"-now deceased). The Shih tzu I have now is mostly black w/white feet and a little white on his chest. He is a big character. The Lhasa didn't get the nickname "Diva Girl" by being easy to get along with!!:laugh: She and my latest addition, a 13 year old Yorkie whose human mama passed away a few months ago, are good at pushing each other's buttons, but all they do is a lot of barking.

The Yorkie put the "snoop" in "Snoop Doggy Dog." He is a very smart, active fellow who is adept at getting into mischief. He taught himself how to use the doggy door less than a week after his arrival in my home. Thanksgiving evening, I came home to discover he had learned how to open the kitchen cupboard. :noway: He located a package of doggie chew bones, unopened. He managed to chew a hole in them, and when I arrived home, the "three little pigs" were having a picnic in the living room, each with their own bone!!!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • memaw66
    Options
    I have a Doberman Pinscher, 2 Italian Greyhounds, a Min Pin and a mutt. When they used to all stay inside they used to all "go shopping" in the cupboards. One time they got a package of cocoapowder and had it all over the house, looked like carpet fresh on the floor! Luckily it didn't make them sick. I have come home to ramen noodle packages without the noodles all over the house and all sort of neat things. I love all of my dogs but my Min Pin has my heart! There is a special bond between her and I for some reason. Everyone knows not to even try to speak to her if I am home because she won't even look at them, unless they have food and are willing to share. If we are all in the room talking and she thinks I am not paying enough attention to her she will crawl up on me and put her belly over my face so I can't talk to anyone! It's hilarious and I just love that dog so much. Some people just don't understand the bond. I'm glad to meet a fellow canine lover!!!
  • weaklink109
    Options
    I am also known as "the dog lady" at work, but I guess that is better than being known as "the bag lady" or just plain "old bag.":laugh: :laugh:
  • memaw66
    Options
    You are so right about that. I'm proud to be the dog lady. Anytime people have questions about dogs, they come to me. I don't claim to be an expert but I know a lot! I especially know the different breeds and can usually pick them out. I worked at a petstore once and was the top selling dog seller because I knew a lot about each breed and could match up people with the best breed for them. I loved it!! I miss it. It just doesn't pay well enoug to pay the bills. My perfect job would be to play with dogs all day long and get paid for it. In a perfect world!!!!

Memaw