Liars! Driving license weight?

Options

Replies

• joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Where do y'all live that they ask for weight on your driver's license? In Texas all it asks for is height, eye color, and sex.
    Lot of US states do and some European countries
  • danimal5867
    Options
    The state of Iowa eliminated the weight listing on DLs a few years ago. That being said, I think the last time mine was accurate was my training permit when I was 16.
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I'm at least a good 70 pounds lighter than what it says... renewal isn't due for another 1 1/2 years or so... And - for the first time ever... just the other day somene actually looked twice at it to see if it was really me! THAT?!? Was such a great feeling... I kept waiting for it to happen - because I definitely look different.

(and yeah, to any of my friends who read this -- next time I say that I can't see the changes? Tell me to look at my DL photo! Ha!)
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I'm 60 lbs less than what it says on my DL

Huge difference!! haha

Why do you have a Driving License weight? We don't in Australia. Kinda pointless...

I always thought they put height/weight/ and photo on driver's licenses so they could identify you easier if you became a suspect in a crime.. lo.l

It was... funny part of this is I never worried about that I'd commit a crime... but I was horrified if I ever was a missing person and they used that data on all the posters and stuff?!?

Just that thought alone has me ready to go re-do my license with a more accurate photo and a weight that is... oh, say 50 pounds less than my current weight?!? Ha! ha! ha!
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I am three pounds more...but it also says I have brown hair and I think that is debatable. By the time I renew again in 2017 I am sure it will be either white or platinum blonde depending on whether I go au natural or dye.
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I've always lied about my DL weight probably ever since I started driving, & once I got up over 300 there was no way I was going to start being honest about it! I left it at 300 for at least 8 years even though I'm sure I was up to at least 25 lbs more than that at times. The last time I renewed I told the truth for the first time & said 250, & I'm now down almost 20 lbs from that. Not due to renew until 2015 so I'm hopeful I'll be able to be honest again & give them a weight that starts with a 1!!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I was super tiny when I renewed my license the last time (I was 110).. Now I'm between 120-130 (I don't weigh myself or I'll get obsessive). I'd imagine I'm 15 pounds heavier, but at least I look healthier.

I have to renew this year, so I'm hoping to be back to my comfortable 118 by then so I don't have to lie. :)

[Edited for typo]
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I'm at least a good 70 pounds lighter than what it says... renewal isn't due for another 1 1/2 years or so... And - for the first time ever... just the other day somene actually looked twice at it to see if it was really me! THAT?!? Was such a great feeling... I kept waiting for it to happen - because I definitely look different.

(and yeah, to any of my friends who read this -- next time I say that I can't see the changes? Tell me to look at my DL photo! Ha!)
    Noted. :wink:

I feel the same way when I look at my gym membership card...the pic is 2 years old & doesn't look like me at all. I refuse to get a new one, even though I can for free, lol. I like looking at it still. :bigsmile:
  • tniemeyer
    Options
    For a long time I was 20 pounds over what was on my license, now I'm about 7 under. The worst part is they're not taking new pictures so for at least the next 6 years I'm stuck with the 20 pounds over picture.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,798 Member
    Options
    Im 4bls less, and hopefully soon to be 15lbs
  • matthej28
    matthej28 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    When I first got my license, I was about 60 pounds heavier than the number on there loool. When the DMV woman asked me how much I weighed, I was like, "185?" even though I knew I was waaay heavier than that. She looked at me and was like, "Nah, you don't look like you weigh that much, I'm going to put you down as 160" to which I was like ".....okay". Now I'm 20 pounds away from 160! :) And luckily I just got it updated so I don't look like a bloated turkey in my picture!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i put 215 on mines..eventually i'll catch up to it, i cant live with this lie anymore lol
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    My picture shows i was heavier, but the license doesn't say how much.
  • saramariebabyy
    Options
    i had to look if my weight is on there. YEP it is. its about 22lbs heavier than i am. :grumble:
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    My DL states I am about 15 lbs heavier then I am today.
  • elfpearl
    Options
    I am 7 lbs. less than my license!! But for a long time I was about 15 lbs. more. :)
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    My license doesn't expire til 2014 and it says I weigh 421 lbs. My current weight 249 lbs.. :drinker:
  • SunshineDay76
    Options
    My license doesn't expire til 2014 and it says I weigh 421 lbs. My current weight 249 lbs.. :drinker:

AWESOME!
  • SunshineDay76
    Options
    I lied on my DL last Nov when I had to get a new one. I put it as 15 lbs less than what I actually weighed.

But now I weigh 15 lbs less than my DL weight. Yup - lost 30lbs since Feb.
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    lol I dont even know if my driver license has a weight on it :)