Almost at my first Goal and Wanted to Share my Joy!

Options
I am almost at my first goal which is 12.5 stone ( I am 4 pounds away) allthough I think I may need to lose another stone looking at me but well see. My bodyfat is 19 % now which I am so happy about and want to push on to 15% and then see where I can go from there anyway here are a couple of Before and afters for people to see and get some feedback:

27 pounds down so far and BF started 36%

Before

7911defe.jpg

df5d6539.jpg

and the work in progress =D

bd93d74f.jpg

6252ab5d.jpg

Replies

• Tacita123
    Tacita123 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job! Well done!
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    Great Job! Can see a big difference. Be proud!
  • prayerseeker
    prayerseeker Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You really can see the difference! Be proud of yourself!!! You are looking great! SMILE!!!
  • tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You really can see the difference! Be proud of yourself!!! You are looking great! SMILE!!!

Thanks all, and yes i need to smile in photos more lol. My wife is always telling me off. It is because I have this god awful grin when I try smile for the camera and i am not very photogenic. If anyone has tips on how to smile for cam and not look like and idiot please share lol
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    great job!!!! you look fantastic!!
  • tempest501
    Options
    great job!!!! you look fantastic!!

Thank you so much. Been a hard slog and long way to get where I want but I am actually starting to believe its possible now! =D
  • sdstargazer
    Options
    Nice!
  • Stenobun
    Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look great! MFP is one of the greatest things on the internet. I'm taking so much away from having joined this community and watching people like you succeed. Thanks so much sharing!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep up the good work.
  • girish_ph
    girish_ph Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look great! MFP is one of the greatest things on the internet. I'm taking so much away from having joined this community and watching people like you succeed. Thanks so much sharing!

YOU SAID IT!!! Cheers
  • juliezum
    juliezum Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Well done! I can really see a difference in your face.
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Believe it friend. You are looking great! WTG and kudos for improving your health.
  • hock1972
    Options
    Great job. Keep it up.
  • tempest501
    Options
    Thanks guys you are right MFP is great was on Weight Watcher before and this is way better community and best of all its free!!, MFP + IF has been a winning combination for me. With a bit of luck this time next year I will be lean and buff =D
  • tempest501
    Options

Here you go I am smiling but as you can see as soon as I do look like a raving idiot lol

29762543969838821521274.jpg
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done :D
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!