best gift 4 far away loved ones!

Options
oregonlady
oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
i have found what i feel is a great, inexpensive present for loved ones that are "far away".

$10 ordnaments that display about 100 digital pictures!:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

at Staples.

i went to 3 different stores here in portland oregon before i found a store that had 3 in stock.:smile:
but i wanted 4.:indifferent:
perfect for grandparents in lousianna and calif, even for the one here close by!

Replies

• a00link
    Options
    Do you have any more info on the specifics of the product? I couldn't find it on Staples' website but this sounds like a nice little thing to get my old roommate who's out in NYC. I'd appreciate if you could share the brand and name of the product.
  • Arleah
    Arleah Posts: 15
    Options
    Do you have any more info on the specifics of the product? I couldn't find it on Staples' website but this sounds like a nice little thing to get my old roommate who's out in NYC. I'd appreciate if you could share the brand and name of the product.

I got some of these last year at costco (not sure if you have those in the states) they are called Vu-me photo ornaments, and the brand is senario :) hope that helps
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Ah that sounds uber cool, I've never even thought of that before, like round glass balls that display different pictures in each up to twenty. wow I have to find those & let my family know about them, I'm sure they'll get a kick out of them. Thank You. Got to go Christmas shopping.:happy:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

this one is labled "omnitech" "digital photo ornament"