Not so new

Options
I did my fitness pal about a year ago. Went strong for about 6 months lost around 40 pounds..... thennnnnnn... work, and life caught up with me and i started emotion eating. I'm about 10 pounds from where i started.

This is a new account. Used to be ampjorgensen and probably will be again, but this is actually an account i created for a school assignment. I am doing a self management assignment on myself. I have to change one behavior about myself. I've chose the behavior of Excessive Eating/Emotional eating. I found this is something I do. i started last week and stayed quiet on the forums because I honestly just don't have a ton of time, but then I thought I really could use these to my advantage. Encouragement, a place to go when I'm having urges to eat things I shouldn't, healthy tips.

Anyways I started last monday and am down 7 pounds.... lets just say when I have the urge to emotion eat i may take the dog for a walk. dance with kids. When I've wanted to GIANT cinnamon roll I've opted for cinnamon roll oatfit. I'm making alterations and tracking emotions behind it and occurrences.

Anyone interested in follow my progress go ahead and friend me I'll even post my final grade :)