Options
Hi Guys,

Just introducing myself My names George, I am currently 285lbs down from 320lbs ish I am 6' tall and 39 years old I have set my self a fairly ambitious weight loss target of 180lbs and I have given myself a year to do it. since starting this journey on the 6th of August I have joined a gym and go at least 3 times a week doing a variety of strength and cardio exercises as well as starting Herbalife and I'm pleased to say I'm already starting to see a difference, I have an interim target of 210lbs for 7th of March as thats when I'm off to Vegas to celebrate my 40th.

anyway I hope to share my journey with you guys so feel free to add me and I will try and update as often as possible

Replies

Options
    hi - Good luck in your journey - if you are ready - you will do it!
  • prayerseeker
    prayerseeker Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You have come so far already!!! Awesome job...you can do this...just see yourself slim and love yourself!
    By the way...how do you post something as the starter of a conversation...I still haven't figured it out.
  • geobryce
    Options
    Thanks for your reply, if you go to the sub forum and click new post you can start a thread just like that