Options

Replies

• beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Diet cola chocolate cupcakes. 60 caps. :love:
  • Evalask
    Options
    I always just head straight for the hot chocolate!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Ritters sports bars. So delicious you can just have one square - only 30 calories.

Personally, my favorite is a table spoon of really rich chocolate ice cream.
  • walikeheke
    Options
    I would try fudgsicles! They're pretty good. There's also for me, nutella on bread, or hunt's snack pack puddings. I hope you find something that works.
  • PunkyG210
    PunkyG210 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Fiber One 90 cal Brownies.
  • 101hellokittys
    Options
    dark chocolate is better than milk chocolate. if you need to adjust from milk to dark try putting 3/4 milk and 1/4 dark and melt them together, and then put in the fridge till they are hard again. then every time you eat chocolate, increase the dark and decrease the milk until it's just dark :) you'll be surprised at how easily you adjust
  • TheGlen
    TheGlen Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    We try to buy carob whenever we get the chance.

http://goo.gl/uz2sG
  • sweetpea_mandi
    Options
    I love chocolate Cheerios. They really satisfy my chocolate cravings.
  • GreeneyedMom4
    GreeneyedMom4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I get a snack size reeses cup. If you buy the 8 pack, they are slightly smaller than the regular size and just one satisfies my craving. They are only 80 cals, 4.5g of fat and 9 carbs. If you really want the oreos, go for it. You can buy the snack packs of bite size mini oreos in a box of 12 and they are only 130 cals, 5g fat, 20 carbs and 1 g of protein to boot! The key for me is buying a prepackaged small serving so that I know what my limit is. It makes it harder to have a whole pack or bag and be told you can only eat 2. I don't have the willpower for that. Hope this helps.
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I always cycle at the exact same time. So once a day during we split a hershey special dark chocolate bar.
  • Radiskull
    Radiskull Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    The sugar-free Jello Mousse desserts are fantastic. I know it is not a recipe, but when the craving hits me I have no time to bake. I need it NOW.
  • housegirl2
    housegirl2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    A prevention magazine chocolate budding recipe modified a bit for taste

1/4 c cocoa
    1/4 c corn starch
    3 TB of brown sugar or raw sugar
    dash salt

2.5 c low fat or non fat milk
    1 tsp of vanilla

mix first 4 ingredients (dry)in sauce pan
    add some of the milk (approx 1/2 to 1 cup) before you start heating mixing well
    add rest as you begin heating -heat to just below rapid boil for about 60 seconds.so it can thicken then pour into 5 bowls and cool for fabulous home cooked low fat low calorie pudding. For a little glam and taste/ nutrition you can sprinkle with some toasted almond slivers or pistachios.

Other choice is to get some dark chocolate bars like 75-85% cacao - very healthy.
  • yancymichele
    yancymichele Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    ghiradelli brownie mix with can of black beans(pureed as good as you can get it) bake according to directions..3 gram fat per serving..tastes fudgy..just eat one maybe two..
    OR swiss miss chocolate sensation hot chocolate mix.. hot chocolate always tastes good
    OR sprinkle hot chocolate mix on edys slowchurned vanilla ice cream..
    OR dove dark chocolate 3 pieces should do it..
    if you get used to dark chocolate, you usually wont need so much to satisfy your craving.
    OR chocolate royale slimfast...fiber, protein, tastes good
  • katlehne
    Options
    thank you everyone. I think i will keep some dark chocolate chips or hersheys kisses on hand in the freezer for when I get a craving..

im going to continue looking for recipes so I will post as I find yummy ones
  • sarah3333
    sarah3333 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Go get Hershey's dark chocolate baking powder. Tastes just as good as the real stuff, 10 calories a spoonful, sprinkle it on top of whatever you like. I sprinkle mine over bananas. Problem solved.

This! I put it in vanilla yogurt and overnight oats and it is delicious and super chocolatey! I get special dark. So good!
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    You could make a chocolate protein sludge or fluff. Or have a protein bar, still fiarly high in cals, but at least its low in sugar and can help you towards your protein goals.
  • anniechurch
    Options
    I keep chocolate whipped yogurts in my fridge for those emergency chocolate cravings! 140 cals and 2 g fat so it doesn't ruin my healthy lifestyle! And if it's real bad, I'll throw a couple chocolate chips on top :)
  • huckleberry0070
    huckleberry0070 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Definitely the protein powder brownie! I do it almost everyday now... I have started a strength training program (the new rules of lifting for women) and need to get at least 120g of protein each day. By having these protein powder "brownies" it's like eating dessert! I just add a little water to the powder and microwave it then spread a tablespoon of peanut butter on top so it gets all melty and delicious... mmmm.
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Check out what I had for dessert tonight. And I don't even menstruate anymore. LOL It was good.