23-year-old female nerd looking for weight loss buddies!

Options
13»

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Not sure what the first word was, but it is very cool that you are studying the language :) Ganbatte ne!!
  • wolf39us
    wolf39us Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    ore-mo (myself). It's equivalent to watashi, boku etc
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Oh okay :) I have to admit, I thought for some reason you misspelled it and was talking about that one really odd anime..lol.
  • rui1974
    Options
    I need some help dealing w/ my weight.. i'm to fat.. i weigh 177lbs & i'm 5'4 .... plus i takes meds....
  • MysticDefender
    Options
    Hi, you can add me too, I will do what I can to motivate you and I will tell it like it is and hope you will do the same for me.
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Hey, I want to lose weight for cosplay as well. :bigsmile: I'm a 21 year old from Australia/NZ. I need more friends who are similar age as me and nerdy too! I love Hunger Games and can totally understand how you like "dissecting" games. I cannot play a game without checking a guide online to make sure I do it at least 98% perfect on the first try :laugh:
  • RobKarmic
    RobKarmic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm not a girl but feel free to add me I've just gotten into league of legends (I used to play RuneScape at a competitive level if you played rs all I'll say is multiple sub10s and maxed for reference DON'T LAUGH AT ME! but it's gone down the drain) I am working on getting to level 30 on an EU West account right now to play with some old buddies of mine and then I'll play on NA about 17 on both right now anyway cya
  • marliinos
    marliinos Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 21 from quebec in Canada. Feel free to add me :)

Btw Pretty little liars is also a TV show that I can't just stop watching ^^
  • miahh
    miahh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    22 year old female nerd here as well :) Recently got into Game of thones books, love science, and I am definitely addicted to pretty little liars too... I don't tell very many people that!