Hi!! Looking for support!

Options
Been on and off MFP for a few years now, never really took advantage of the community side of it. I was at my goal weight a year ago after having 2 kids. I gained about 20 lbs with my third pregnancy when I unexpectedly lost the baby. Trying to be positive and be healthy again. Looking for support and hoping to give it back. =)

Replies

• Pomroy89
    Options
    Feel free to add me x
  • Pomroy89
    Options
    Also very very very best of luck to you x
  • z1cwh0
    Options
    There are reasons why God takes our unborn children. i lost my first baby and it was the hardest thing that every happened to me. I did not feel that I could go on but after realizing why I lost the baby it helped some, but did not take away the pain.Only time will heal it is hard when you can't say goodbye and have closure. Keep looking out for yourself. Exercise will help with the stress and anxiety that you feel. it is not your fault this happened or your partners. Keep looking at tomorrow and that you have 2 beautiful kids that love you. They will help give you the strength that you need to see you through. My 9 year old is such a blessing and gives me encouraging words at times. I think wow this came from a nine year old. I have been trying to lose weight now for the past 9 years and I was doing great and stopped and thought I can do this without dieting. No... I lost 60 pounds and gained back 30 of it in five years. Now I am trying again. I am at 155 and want to lose down to 120-130. by October 20th. I think I can do this and pushing myself hard to stay on point with my monthly goals. I think 8 to 10 pounds a month is doable. Just have to stay focused.... Good luck to you and if you need to talk I am here.

Christel
  • butterflikisses13
    Options
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It's been rough and the kids were really looking forward to a new baby. Trying to keep my head up, exercise always worked to keep me from stressing in the past, so I'm hoping it will continue to help. I want to eventually try again, but not until I get back to a doable weight! I always gain a ridiculous amount during pregnancy, no matter how healthy I eat. I'm at 140 now, trying to get back to about 120.
  • sneckerdoodle
    sneckerdoodle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too.
  • annabelle6127
    annabelle6127 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me :)