Insanity - Not good for people that are not in shape?

Okay I tried to do the fit test today, but due to the heat we had plus the fact that I hadn't had much food, I had to stop because I got really dizzy and nauseous, it felt like I was going to pass out. I figured it was down to the above reasons and I would just do it again properly tomorrow.

However, I was watching videos on youtube of other people doing the fit test and saw some comments from users saying you should only do insanity if you're already halfway in shape cause it's too intense and you're body can't hack it - it's really only for getting ripped.

Is this true? Because if it is, i'm not overweight but i'm really unfit, I haven't done a full workout in my life. Am I going to regret doing this?

Thanks

Replies

• ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    I think not, what's important to remember is yes its a super tough program, but I've known people who are not in the best shape and have done this program and had amazing results. You have to pace yourself do what you can without hurting yourself, but at the same time push your limit within safety of course. Ultimately its what you feel is right for you. If you think its not something you can do safely then wait..good luck!