Ultimate Tae-Bo Bootcamp

Options
Has anyone else tried this workout? my two year old broke our tv remote this morning so I couldn't change our tv to channel 3 to do any of my VHS workouts, so I decided to try my dvd of ultimate tae-bo bootcamp. I have to tell you I've never sweat so much in one hour of working out!! I didn't have the resistance bands like they did, but I held 2 lb. weights and it was tough! they have you do some floor work near the end and it almost killed me! I was so shocked/excited that I could actually keep up with them for most of the workout. just two three months ago I could barely get through the taebo basic workout! I think I drank two 16 oz. glasses of water throughout the hour.

anyway....I guess I'm just excited that I might have found a new favorite workout!! or maybe i'll continue with my taebo cardio until that becomes "easy" and use this bootcamp one as a challenge that I take every now and then.

I LOVE TAE-BO!!!!!!

~Pam

Replies

• PammyB3130
    PammyB3130 Posts: 203
    Options
    Has anyone else tried this workout? my two year old broke our tv remote this morning so I couldn't change our tv to channel 3 to do any of my VHS workouts, so I decided to try my dvd of ultimate tae-bo bootcamp. I have to tell you I've never sweat so much in one hour of working out!! I didn't have the resistance bands like they did, but I held 2 lb. weights and it was tough! they have you do some floor work near the end and it almost killed me! I was so shocked/excited that I could actually keep up with them for most of the workout. just two three months ago I could barely get through the taebo basic workout! I think I drank two 16 oz. glasses of water throughout the hour.

anyway....I guess I'm just excited that I might have found a new favorite workout!! or maybe i'll continue with my taebo cardio until that becomes "easy" and use this bootcamp one as a challenge that I take every now and then.

I LOVE TAE-BO!!!!!!

~Pam
  • happygrumpalump
    happygrumpalump Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! The Tae Bo Bootcamp kicked my butt today. I bought it two weeks ago and I'm on week two, which is alternating between mission one and mission two. i did mission two today and I was feeling the burn. I haven't sweat so much ever. I have the resistance bands but I took the weights off and just used the weights without the resistance bands and I am exhausted. I had laundry to do, lmao, but I just need a break!

I felt awesome completing it, it's a great workout, don't get me wrong. It just makes you work hard!
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options

I LOVE TAE-BO!!!!!!

~Pam
    ME TOO!! Yeah i just did that yesterday with the bands eek! I love it! I taebo do it with my dad every morning and that one and the "maximum power" boot-camp workout will KILL you. I have found the more i do it the more i am able to do. So keep at it!
    PS. have you ever tried the tae-bo advanced? Now there's a workout for the "Buns" as he says
  • jzalac
    jzalac Posts: 1
    Options
    I am thinking about buying the Bootcamp series. I am a huge fan of Tae bo and have been doing Tae bo cardio and Taebo basic every day for a 60 minute work out. I love it but I think I may need something different as time goes on. How much weight has been lost from my fellow tae bo lovers and in what time period?
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I have the bootcamp and it rocks however for me I have to leave the house to kickbox...I do it twice a week...and it still kicks my but...worth every penny huh?

dd