getting sick ???

Options
lately i have not been feeling very good i get hot and sweaty and i feel like i am gunna throw up and i dont know why i am drinking my water and trying to exercise my wife thinks its because i am not getting enough calories i am allowed 2090 per day to meet my whieght lose goal but i have only been averageing around 1100 to 1300 could this be why i am feeling so crappy ??

Replies

• emtjess
    Options
    you could be getting sick, but your calories are way low =-/ maybe up them a little and see how you feel?
  • VickyJo68
    VickyJo68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    It certainly sounds like it to me. You need to eat much more than you are doing.

Vicky
  • jimgatewood
    jimgatewood Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You are not getting enough calories for sure, but I doubt that it's causing you to be sick. I'd still raise my calories to the designated amount and make sure that you are getting enough protein. I'd also make a doctors appointment. Fatigue and thirst can indicate lots of things such as diabetes etc. Best to you.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]21604338.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • zechks
    zechks Posts: 224
    Options
    Eat more. You can't be eating like a small girl. 1300 is waaaay too low. :)
  • 2hobbit1
    2hobbit1 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Eat more!

From you photo I would think that even the 2000 is low. Check out this link to see how to find your BMR and your TDEE. You need to eat more than you BMR but less than your TDEE to loose safely. You can probably safely take a 25-30% cut from your TDEE but if you're currently only eating 1000-1300 you are at more like a 50% cut - way too much.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

PM me if you need help or need a check on your numbers.
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm on a medically supervised weight loss program & am eating 800 cals/day. I also exercise on average 2 hours a day and haven't felt the way you describe. The main thing they seem to look out for in our program is dizziness. It might be worth speaking to your doctor about it since it might be something not related to your weight loss. Failing that, you could also try upping your calories for a week and see if you start feeling better. Hope you get to the bottom of it.
  • ribena1958
    Options
    Most probable yes! especially if you are exercising as well. I eat nearly all my allotted calories and I am on a lot too!