Lift things up. Put them Down .. :)

Options
Ok, this was the thought that went through my mind when I was carrying 6 40 lb bags of salt from the car, into the house, and down to the basement (for the water softener).

It's not exactly the same - I know this refers to weights - and lifting and exercising, etc. etc... but it was funny that it went through my mind like that :)

I also didn't get my workout in today, so, this was - eh - a miserable excuse for one, but it was moving, and lifting heavy things. Something anyhow :)

Oh, and on a side note, as I was carrying one of these bags, it dawned on me: I've lost MORE weight than one of these bags weighs. Kind of sobering. I have nearly 2 bags of those to go, that's even worse.. but the thought of lugging that 40 lb bag around all day does not sound FUN. yet I did MORE than that 5 months ago.

Happy Sunday all!

Tina

Replies

• divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I had that sot of thought when I was working in a cath lab for the first time in over 3 years, and wearing their lead shielding a couple weeks ago. My knees were hurting and it dawned on me that a year ago I weighed as much more as the lead weighs. It makes me wonder how I got by when I weighed that much AND had to wear that lead every day!