8 and a half inches GONE

Options
From the end of June to the end of August I have lost 8 and a half inches!!! WOOOOOOOT
The scale wasn't moving, but, I'm glad that I kept a record of my inches!! Pretty excited, and I put two pictures together side by side, and I can see the difference, I'm quite pleased.
I need to up my exercise! I have also started cutting out gluten, and I feel better, less sluggish! Slowly working on reducing my carb intake as well!
here is my side by side comparison :) Quite happy
2502517_3173.jpg

Replies

• skinnyskittles
    Options
    Holy Crap you're lookin smokin !!
  • MissShancey
    Options
    when i read this i thought it was going to be a troll thread about having dumped your boyfriend or like getting a divorce lol
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    nice work! measurements > scale FTW!!
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    when i read this i thought it was going to be a troll thread about having dumped your boyfriend or like getting a divorce lol
    OMG I'm sooo glad I didn't read that while I was drinking my smoothie!! ahahahha
  • CeeRawr89
    Options
    Holy Crap you're lookin smokin !!
    Thank you!!! Gluten apparently really does have it's bad effects on me!
  • CeeRawr89
    Options
    nice work! measurements > scale FTW!!
    Yes! I had to remind myself to not get so discouraged, glad I have been taking measurements monthly! :)
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Good going! Measurements are definitely the way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!