Im under 200!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• samantha115
    Options
    What an achievement! You look great!

Actually, you almost look like you've lost more weight than you have- you're just carrying it well! Maybe it's extra muscle, but I think you're starting to look rather lean!

:)

YOu are my new favorite friend.

I love everyone on here and I hate to pick favorites but....youre in the lead.
  • samantha115
    Options
    That is so exciting. That is my major goal right now so thank you for the inspiration!!!! I love that you have an old school scale (or real scale!) it makes the picture look so great. I can't wait and I'm so excited for you!!!!!
    You look amazing!

A real scale. That made me giggle.
  • Bellatrix
    Options
    I weighed myself at noon because I hadnt weighed myself in a few days. I weight 196!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!196! Can you believe it? Wow. I had to take a picture to prove it to myself. I have pictures that I want to add to show my progress. How can I post them?

Im under 200!!!!!!:bigsmile:

cropped.jpg
    July 2009 230 lbs

DSC02738.jpg
    Today December 7, 2009

I know exactly how you feel. I almost cried when that happened to me. I started off at your weight too 230, I was 198 when I finally weighed myself.

I'm really happy for you!! Good job. You look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!