Hi! New to Forum. Soooo not new to dieting!

DumBunny
DumBunny Posts: 4
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hey All! Just thought I'd pop in on the forums and say Hello. I'm so glad I found this site. It was completely by accident. I was looking for nutri info to plug into FitDay and found MyFitnessPal... which is sooooooo much better, especially with the foods listed in the database!

Anyways! I just turned 28. Wife / Mommy 1 son, he'll be 7 in March. Both hubbie & son are a pain in the tush, but they're my pains.

I've been at this whole diet thing since I was preggo with my son. I was always a twig before him and once I was preggo I thought I could literally eat for 2! Especially birthday cake (my family has 8 birthdays between Nov-Jan... add Thanksgiving, X-mas & New Years...Those 3 months kill me!), ice cream and cereal. I went from 110 to about 160 (after giving birth)... Got back down to 120 within 9 months.

Just in time for my Mom to pass away unexpectedly as soon as we moved 1hr+ from home, I left my good job to find one closer, hubbie kept his so he was hardly home, all our friends & family were no longer around the corner and I had to plan a throw-together wedding (2 wks after my mom passed) per MIL so we could get the child tax credit... I turned to Vodka, went up to about 198 lbs.

Long story short... spent the last 6 years battling that and now (( at 140 lbs )), (( 30 lost in )) the past 3 months, doing great on a Scarsdale kinda plan and exercising. Getting back into modeling. Actually enjoying the whole healthy thing, LOL!

So, that's it! Also, if anyone is in/near Thurmont, MD I would love to meet new people. We've been here since Oct 2003 and still know nobody. We're so busy we really don't have time to take time to go out and mingle.

Glad to be here!
-Heather-

So... that's my story.

Replies

This discussion has been closed.