2»

Replies

• elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    i just look atmy manly bits and smile ;D
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    I dance in the shower :)

Did this at the gym - slipped and fell through the curtain.

My shower thoughts tend to not be of the strange variety ;)
  • dub101
    dub101 Posts: 325
    I tend to create story lines in the shower.. not sure why
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Showers are the best place to let your mind wander lol. That's my life.
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    So...

"Lost and Found" box at school or at work, shouldn't it really be just 'found' stuff'? I mean, if its 'lost' it wouldn't be in the box, it would still be lost.

They should change "and" to "then". Lost Then Found.
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    I'm either...
    1) Running late and constantly reciting "Oh ****, hurry up" in my head while washing my hair as fast as I can.
    2) Singing..and maybe even dancing a little.
    3) Completely quiet and wondering if I close my eyes while washing hair, if the killer will open the shower curtain and stab me!

lol
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,857 Member
    I do my best thinking in the shower
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    I have all kinds of thoughts in the shower. Usually though I am just singing with a shampoo bottle microphone!!
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    While I do a lot of great creative thinking in the shower, I just moved to a new apartment so lately it's been going something like this :::

Me: *gets in shower, washing face*
    -- my dogs start barking loudly --
    Me: Welp, someone just broke into my apartment and is probably going to steal all my stuff and/or murder me. Hope my oversized shampoo bottle makes a good weapon.
    Me: *finishes shower quickly and efficiently, stealthily steps out of the bathroom*
    -- dogs are already asleep and Fedex package has been left at the front door --
    Me: Derp.
  • too funny....my oldest son has always has always told my youngest son that there were spiders in the shower....well he still thinks that until this day(hes 11)...I struggle to make him take a shower everyday......:sad:
  • I have thoughts in the shower but they're not random and definitely not stupid :devil: :wink:
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Mostly I'm just praying to baby Jesus that I don't fall......because I like dancing in the shower for some reason.