Hotties of MFP!

Options

Replies

• waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Me lol nah just kidding but there are some stunners and hotties on here whoop to the eye candy
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    Me lol nah just kidding but there are some stunners and hotties on here whoop to the eye candy

You're a total hottie! Don't cut yourself short :happy:
  • ericaknight95
    ericaknight95 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Aww, thanks :blushing:
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options

You are my hot friend! :wink:
  • Cliffy94
    Cliffy94 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I dont think i am, but i do seem to have a few admirers on here, which is really nice and extremely humbling for me :smile:
  • awadm
    Options
    I dont think i am, but i do seem to have a few admirers on here, which is really nice and extremely humbling for me :smile:

Yayy! I'm glad this thread was nice :)

Guess I'll get on that train of admirers then :flowerforyou:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Um...my bf says yes but the last time I said I was pretty on this site people said I was delusional. Soooo...I'll wait until there's an "Average looking" or the "Face only a mother could love" thread.
  • waronmyfat
    Options
    haha thanks Solar :) your a babe yourself

You are my hot friend! :wink:
  • waronmyfat
    Options
    sweetie your attractive whoever said you was dilusional is an idiot lol with a nice hair cut some foils and alil bit of makeup you'd be a stunner :) youve got nice features just need to unlock them
    Um...my bf says yes but the last time I said I was pretty on this site people said I was delusional. Soooo...I'll wait until there's an "Average looking" or the "Face only a mother could love" thread.
  • Cliffy94
    Cliffy94 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options

Wow thankyou :happy: I really am honoured :blushing: means alot to me, thanks :happy:
  • amore78
    amore78 Posts: 175
    Options
    LOL very funny!!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Physically I'm not so bad. Just because you aren't physically the hottest, doesn't mean you are smouldering when it comes to combined personality and looks in my book :o)
  • awadm
    Options

Wow thankyou :happy: I really am honoured :blushing: means alot to me, thanks :happy:

haha no problemo :happy:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    sweetie your attractive whoever said you was dilusional is an idiot lol with a nice hair cut some foils and alil bit of makeup you'd be a stunner :) youve got nice features just need to unlock them

...I was wearing makeup in that picture. Eyeliner and mascara and foundation I think. My hair is a bit longer now and is much wavier (I straightened it that day) and I want to grow it out. It takes forever though. >.<
  • waronmyfat
    Options
    Matt Physically not so bad are you freaking kiddin me ... your hot!!!!!
    Physically I'm not so bad. Just because you aren't physically the hottest, doesn't mean you are smouldering when it comes to combined personality and looks in my book :o)
  • waronmyfat
    Options
    Really your wearing makeup? I couldnt tell hahah maybe cause im use to full coverage i suppose :) yes growing it out is a pain i got sick of it so off it went into my current do i love this cut will stick with it for sometime

...I was wearing makeup in that picture. Eyeliner and mascara and foundation I think. My hair is a bit longer now and is much wavier (I straightened it that day) and I want to grow it out. It takes forever though. >.<
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My dog. boom.
  • awadm
    Options

That's oh-so-very true..and you're physically hot too FYI. Not a bad combo! haha
  • wolfpack77
    Options
    <---- hottie trainer :bigsmile:
  • dub101
    dub101 Posts: 325
    Options
    I am hot in my own mind..... the body is trying to catch up and it will