Kinect Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout

Options
Has anyone done the Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout on the XBOX kinect? I was wondering what your thoughts are on it?

Replies

• lmkelly90
    lmkelly90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiya, i bought it when i didnt have the money to join a gym and honestly i wouldnt bother again. Its not very motivational and the exercises arnt very challenging. I think its def better value for money to go to a few gym classes a week. I found it too easy to cheat and stop and even when you stop it still says "well done youre doing great!" I expected to get shouted at!
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I have that one as well as Your Shape Fitness that I like better. I seemed that I was spending more time waving my hand and entering data or trying to bypass it everyday with the BL than I was actually exercising, some mornings it would take me an hour or more to get to 20 minutes of exercise
  • wvucntrygrl57
    wvucntrygrl57 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I expected to get shouted at!

LOL! Thanks for the input. I bought it cause it was on sale for like $18 and I thought that was cheap for a kinect game. But I haven't opened it so I may take it back. Thank!
  • rininger85
    Options
    I just bought this last week, I've done two workouts with it and so far I like it just for the fact that it is telling me what I need to do ( I let it determine my exercise routine) instead of leaving it up to me to determine what to do, and that it gives feedback on your form, so if you aren't doing the exercise correctly it tells you what to do to fix it. Those two things make it work while in my opinion... everything else is just a matter of how much effort you put forth, if you let yourself slack off then you won't get the results, if you give it your all you'll get better results...