Level 2 of 30 day shred

Options
So today I did level 2 of the 30 day shred. It is a lot harder than Level 1 but I have to say I really enjoyed it. I am totally soaked!!! And I know I'll feel it tomorrow. After two days of poor food choices, I really needed that kick in the butt! Have a great day everyone!!!

Replies

• trudance4
    Options
    I start level 2 on wed, quite nervous about it lol x
  • anaju61
    anaju61 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I do all three levels on the same day starting with level 3. I find level 2 the hardest but love love level 3. I find level three very different from the other two.

I usually burn 525 calories in 78 minutes but i deduct 15% of the calories
  • TamiCollins
    Options
    just started 30DS today . Day one here
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I completed day 4 today and its gettin so much easier now is level 2
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I just started Level 2 today as well! I enjoyed it a lot more than level 1. Found the moves 'easier' (well, not really but...) but was definitely sweating WAY more than with level 1 so its obviously a tougher workout! but I LOVE level 2 compared to level 1 (even though it still kicks your *kitten*! :))

looking forward (!) to tomorrow :). I was nervous about starting level 2 as well - i sit and watch each level before doing them so I have an idea what to expect :)
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Today is day 5 and that's done. So tomorrow is my rest day then I'll start days 6-10 thursday