Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

No offence but....

On my journey of weight loss I enjoy reading success stories as I find them encouraging and motivational as it repeatedly proves to me that it can be done... However I am really only looking for guys success stories as that would be a much more useful measure for me but this site is dominated by women and their successes.... Is their a way to just view the diary and sucesses of guys like me??

Replies

• fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    I don't believe there is a way to see only one gender's posts and what not. I'm not sure how many MFP friends you have, but you could try accumulating like-minded like-goaled men to share your journey with. I've done that with women only on my profile and it is easier that way.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Not a whole lot of dudes on this site...
  • AFTERMATH77
    AFTERMATH77 Posts: 9 Member
    I filter searched/added a bunch of people based on gender and ht. also try bodybuilding.com there is a lot of good stuff there too
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Corey that reason alone made me post my story. I also found a guys post few and far between. There are a lot of guys on here (just read all of the boobs post) lol but most are not as open as the ladies. Ladies share way to much at times. lol My guess thats how it is on most forums. Start a new post, "Guys, Lets Hear Your Success Stories." That might get some attention.

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!