SPINNING!

Options
Who loves it?! I can't ride my road bike right now cause its SOOOO cold so I'm starting spin class, only gone a couple times but I liked it! Anyone else do it, how do you like it? Good results? I hope!

~Leash :heart:

Replies

• wks7777
    wks7777 Posts: 230
    Options
    Im actually debating on doing my first class sunday...im sooo nervous!Im not in really good shape and im afraid i wont be able to keep up...and that my butt will hurt from sitting that long lol!But i have heard great things about it!
  • jeteyez85
    Options
    I have being doing it for awhile and its amazing. As long as the instructor is good it will be a great workout
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Im actually debating on doing my first class sunday...im sooo nervous!Im not in really good shape and im afraid i wont be able to keep up...and that my butt will hurt from sitting that long lol!But i have heard great things about it!

You should totally do it! From what I've heard it depends on you, you can make it easier or harder... go for it!
  • VballLeash
    Options
    I have being doing it for awhile and its amazing. As long as the instructor is good it will be a great workout

Yea I've heard good things about the teacher so we'll see, thanks!!!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I love love love spinning!! its so much fun!! :-D good on you for trying, and keeping up with it cause i know i was in sooo much pain after the first session! you sweat loads and burn even more!! :-) wooey for spinning! Can you tell i enjoy it?

lol x
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    It is a GREAT workout! However, I offer this bit of advice based on my own experience.... don't push yourself TOO hard on your first class. My first class, the instructor was very intense and pushed us to the MAX. This is great, but I listened and really pushed it. I felt like I was going to throw up. I am not someone to quit something like that but I almost got off my bike and left because I felt so bad. Your workout is totally what you make it. Just do what you can do and don't overdo it. Enjoy! You'll feel GREAT afterward ( :
  • VballLeash
    Options
    Well I just got back from a GREAT class! It was a lot harder than the one I did on friday, the instructor was off his bike and yelling in our faces, it was awesome! I can't wait to go back!

~Leash :heart:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    It takes second place to being outside on my bike, but I certainly enjoy it more than anything else at the gym, plus it's a really great cardio workout. My class is at 5:45 am, so it's getting pretty had to get out of my nice warm bed in the morning.

My whole day is better when I do.