30 calorie Pizza rolls

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
558324_326950254067761_1475689722_n.jpg

Skinny Pizza Rolls - These are only about 30 calories per serving. 1 pizza roll is a serving.

Ingredients:

1/2 Cup 2% Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 Cup Pizza sauce (I use Rague)
20 Turkey Pepperoni's
24 Wonton wrappers
1/8 Cup Parmesan Cheese (powder cheese)
1 tsp Oregano
1/2 tsp Garlic powder
Pinch of sweetener (I use Ideal)
Pinch of black pepper

Pre-heat oven 450 F. On a cutting board cut your turkey pepperoni into small slices, I cut mine in 8's. In a mixing bowl place the pepperoni, Mozzarella, Pizza sauce, Parmesan, oregano, garlic, sweetener, and pepper and mix together. Once that is done, get your use a cooking spray like Pam I use a 0 calorie olive oil cooking spray. I spray my cooking sheet, Place my wonton wrapper on the pan, I cut it in half, then I put in about a half tbsp of the mixture, then I sill off the wonton and do this to all 24 wontons, makes 48 all together, spray the tops of the wonton really good with the olive oil cooking spray. Place in oven. Won't take long at all to cook.

(Seriously like maybe 5 minutes. Depending on how many you make at a time. I made 8 of them so I didn't cook the full batch.)

Enjoy!

Replies

• gogonunubean
    gogonunubean Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    These sound great - have they got the calories for the spray included though?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    The spray is 0 calories. Or at least the one I Have.
  • MissLynne10
    MissLynne10 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow, those sound so fun and delicious. I think I could actually get the boyfriend to eat them, as long as I don't tell them they're healthy.
  • gogonunubean
    gogonunubean Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    OOh - no! each half second spray contains just under 1 calorie - but you can't physically only spray for half a second. I copied the stuff about I can't believe it is not butter below....this holds true for all sprays including Pam.

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter gives it away in it's title, if you can't believe it then it's probably not a miracle cure for a butter craving. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter contains 10 calories and 1 gram of fat per every 12.5 sprays, and the total bottle contains 900 calories and 90 grams of fat. Both of these brands have a long list of ingredients which simply contain preservatives, water, salts, and the two most contributing factors to the calories and fats, the liquid soybean oil and buttermilk. Not to mention, a little star by the ingredient sweet cream buttermilk found on the back of the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray bottle, which if you look below to read states, adds a dietarily insignificant amount of cholesterol, now make sure to keep in mind that is per serving.
  • jebo1982
    jebo1982 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    These look awesome. I have all the ingredients except the wonton wrappers. Might have to do a quick grocery run today to pick em up.
  • maryinnc
    maryinnc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    bump
  • busymomma97
    busymomma97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    bump, definitely have to try this out..yum!!
  • wazert
    wazert Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    OOh - no! each half second spray contains just under 1 calorie - but you can't physically only spray for half a second. I copied the stuff about I can't believe it is not butter below....this holds true for all sprays including Pam.

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter gives it away in it's title, if you can't believe it then it's probably not a miracle cure for a butter craving. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter contains 10 calories and 1 gram of fat per every 12.5 sprays, and the total bottle contains 900 calories and 90 grams of fat. Both of these brands have a long list of ingredients which simply contain preservatives, water, salts, and the two most contributing factors to the calories and fats, the liquid soybean oil and buttermilk. Not to mention, a little star by the ingredient sweet cream buttermilk found on the back of the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray bottle, which if you look below to read states, adds a dietarily insignificant amount of cholesterol, now make sure to keep in mind that is per serving.

That's really good to know, I think they should say how many calorie is one spray even if it is 0.1 so that we can calculate what we get in the end.
    Even if you enter that you have used 10 sprays on mfp it still says 0. That shouldn't happen.
  • guacamole17
    guacamole17 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    great idea!
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    Bump.

Sounds amazing.
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Looks yummy,gonna have to make these sometime.Thanks for sharing :)
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Looks yummy and sounds delish!
  • jebo1982
    jebo1982 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    same with splenda. One packet is 4 calories (i believe). But it still comes up at 0 calories no matter how many packs you use.
  • wazert
    wazert Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    same with splenda. One packet is 4 calories (i believe). But it still comes up at 0 calories no matter how many packs you use.

I really wish the tracker would include these calories when you scan an item. I think I'm getting a bit OCD with calorie counting lol!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jennyrae719
    Options
    bump
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Gonna try these next family night!
  • kristapennie