I'm doing it!!

wifey76
wifey76 Posts: 5
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Since getting back to MFP i've lost 20 pounds in the last two weeks... i know not to expect that from now on... but still pretty excited...haven't weighed this much in a few years. The exercise is what does it for me.. just have to keep motivated and I know I can succeed. This week was full of stress, which is never good for weightloss but I gotta keep on going!! This time I'm never looking back!

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Hello Wifey76, you certainly are 20 pounds in two weeks is respectable in anyone's eyes. I hope you continue on with whatever goal you put ahead for yourself, to continued success.:smile:

Jason
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    WOW, that sure sounds like an awful lot to lose in only 2 weeks! It took me 8 months to lose 45!
    Congratulations on losing the 20 pounds, I just hope you're eating healthy while you're losing. :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Great job so far. I see you have a lot of weight to lose, which is why your losses are so big right now because you shocked your system. Do not get discouraged when the weight loss drops to about 1 - 2 lbs per week. Just keep with it and it will come off slowly and surely to reach your goal!
This discussion has been closed.